Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

My postie (Clive!) should have delivered my Itti AIO in royal blue and my Itti SIO in lime by now, but I'm at my mum's house so won't find out till tomorrow evening!!!!

Can't wait!!!

Waiting on my giraffe ct (which I forgot was coming!), my mini lalas and hopefully a moo moo itti! xx

^^ thanks for the midnight itti :happydance:

Got a WN despatch notice!!! soo excited - my first one is on its way!!! :woohoo:

Waiting on;

Pretty in Pink Itti from Femme

and a Jade wrap frpm NM

yay my ittis are here :D not sure what i think of purple for Noah yet but i bought it to go with my favourite outfit which i also wasn't sure of at first

my bugaboo better get here soon, stayed home all yesterday but found out last night it was at the local depot still :roll: it's out for delivery today...

Moo itti, green flip cover, green stars TB...Ooooh I can see he's next door *holds breath*

yay my ittis are here :D not sure what i think of purple for Noah yet but i bought it to go with my favourite outfit which i also wasn't sure of at first

my bugaboo better get here soon, stayed home all yesterday but found out last night it was at the local depot still :roll: it's out for delivery today...

I'm still undecided whether to get Edward a purple or not xx

K has purple I love it!!!

was that the flip from me?

Now just waiting on the other BBSS I ordered and 2 more WNs oh and waiting to order new grovia.....oops

BBSS came yesterday along with a WN that I forgot I ordered oops!!

Still awaiting new GroVia set, 2 WNs and a piddle poddle (makes me smile whenever I type that!)

K has purple I love it!!!

was that the flip from me?

Yeps :) I put a thing in swap and sell thread to say I got it :) xx

I have a purple for Theo...my OH was apposed to it til he saw them in the flesh on Sunday at the babyshow and then he let me get one lol Its a really lovely colour and not too girly at all.

Stoopid Postie, He's so slow, never here b4 lunch and normally about 2pm!!! Heres me always feeling sorry for posties being up at the crack of dawn too, never again :rofl:. To be fair tho, he is old but ever so lovely. He's always quiet incase the kids are asleep & always leaves parcels even if were not in, he put em in the garage or round the back of the house. I very rarely have to go to the depot for a pick up lol.

still waitng for my bee, sooo fed up, 2 hours of adult company over the past 2 days is not good for a mama of 4 who are still not in school. think i'll stick to slings, if i'm out for those it's easy enough to pop up to the depot to collect them!

Got my lovely Jade Ellevill Wrap :D. Just gotta learn how to do more than the 1 wrap I know how to do now :rofl:

Still waiting for;

Pretty pink Itti from Femme
Soapnuts

thats it for now, payday soon :)

Well my cushie tushie has arrived and after a quick pre wash some stiching has come undone!! :(

Cushies do that...they are shoddy!
Contact who you bought it from and get it sent back...for a refund Id suggest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->