Debate: size 0 - how thin is too thin?

Havent read all the thread so I apologise if I repeat someone but Asda (George) have recently started to sell size 4 clothes (size 0 USA) and Topshop do. :s

I think the persons BMI and how healthy they are is very important :)

i was shocked when i saw a size 4 top in asda as it was so damn small lol.

im a natural skinny person myself but then i went down to a size 6 thru depression and i looked awful, didnt help my chest was a dd so they looked completly fake hahaha

Havent read all the thread so I apologise if I repeat someone but Asda (George) have recently started to sell size 4 clothes (size 0 USA) and Topshop do. :s

I think the persons BMI and how healthy they are is very important :)

OMG that is a awful - to sell size 4 clothes and TBH Asda's clothes are small as it is! So a size 4 must be tiny!

I agree moomin_troll and bluebaby it is shocking and small - almost childlike but in adult fashion :s

I agree moomin_troll and bluebaby it is shocking and small - almost childlike but in adult fashion :s

Yeah it would prob fit a small child. My friend actually boasts that she can fit into young girls clothes she is that small and TBH she doesn't look good for it :shrug:

Obviously I cant speak for all men but I assume for alot of them seeing a womans 'bones' isn't a turn on, and seeing them in childrens clothes (unless they are perverted) wont be either...!

Obviously I cant speak for all men but I assume for alot of them seeing a womans 'bones' isn't a turn on, and seeing them in childrens clothes (unless they are perverted) wont be either...!

My hubby said to me the other day when her saw my friend that is a size 6 that he really didn't find it attractive. He said women should have a waist, hips and boobs!

i have still got a pair of jeans that i turned into shorts from when i was about 12 n they still fit and i wore them while i was pregnant, so it goes to show clothes have got smaller lol
i look and skinny up n down girls n it does nothing for my oh at all, he loved it when i was preg as i got alot more curves then i had already.

i just need to tone up then ile be happy with a womans figure

My hubby said to me the other day when her saw my friend that is a size 6 that he really didn't find it attractive. He said women should have a waist, hips and boobs!

I would have to agree, im not lesbian inclined but they wouldnt do it for me either :p - anyway Im currently eating a packet of choc digestives with my tea so theres no chance of me being a size 0 :coffee: lol!!!

i have still got a pair of jeans that i turned into shorts from when i was about 12 n they still fit and i wore them while i was pregnant, so it goes to show clothes have got smaller lol

:wacko: lol

I would have to agree, im not lesbian inclined but they wouldnt do it for me either :p - anyway Im currently eating a packet of choc digestives with my tea so theres no chance of me being a size 0 :coffee: lol!!!

:haha::haha::haha: I just had fajitas for dinner and stuffing my face with thornton chocolates watching masterchef.

Now thats a dinner and dessert im jealous of :D

Even if i wanted to be a size 0 - i love my food way to much :haha::haha:

I've been a natural size 0 before I had my baby, and no, I didn't have much boobs. Personally, I get sick of people saying that real women have curves, I'm skin and bones, unattractive, anorexic, look like a boy, etc!!!!!!

It's rude and insulting. Just because some women naturally have that body type doesn't mean it's appropriate to make those comments. Can people who make those comments not be proud of being a size "X" (10, 12, 14, whatever) without putting down others to make you feel better?

I use to cry myself to sleep in high school when the girls made fun of my flat chest and I had to change in the washroom (yes, the stall next to the hiding overweight girl) because I was so ashamed I did not look like "a real woman".

I hope that those bullies are proud of themselves!

I've been a natural size 0 before I had my baby, and no, I didn't have much boobs. Personally, I get sick of people saying that real women have curves, I'm skin and bones, unattractive, anorexic, look like a boy, etc!!!!!!

It's rude and insulting. Just because some women naturally have that body type doesn't mean it's appropriate to make those comments. Can people who make those comments not be proud of being a size "X" (10, 12, 14, whatever) without putting down others to make you feel better?

I use to cry myself to sleep in high school when the girls made fun of my flat chest and I had to change in the washroom (yes, the stall next to the hiding overweight girl) because I was so ashamed I did not look like "a real woman".

I'm sorry you felt that way during school. I think no matter what your body type everyone feels like they would want something different and I don't think anyone is truely happy with their body. Men all like different body type, what my hubby likes others would not, that why the world is full of different people. :hugs:

You sound just like me... I feel exactly the same. It's hard to feel good about yourself when other women can be so cruel just because someone is naturally thin :( But now I've learnt to just be proud of my body even though it took years. It isn't easy whatever size you are apparently :flower:

All women are gorgeous to me. All shapes and sizes... It depends if that is your natural size or if that is where you want to be.

You sound just like me... I feel exactly the same. It's hard to feel good about yourself when other women can be so cruel just because someone is naturally thin :( But now I've learnt to just be proud of my body even though it took years. It isn't easy whatever size you are apparently :flower:

I can relate to that to the core. I love me now and I love me also when Im curvaciously pregnant. Hub loves the pregnant shape too with the bump.:haha:

Like I say as long as ur BMI is healthy then it shoudn't matter what size you are :D

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->