DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Anyone interested in having a meet somewhere in downtown Sacramento? Maybe Old Sac or the Zoo

*This thread is just a mixture of ideas of what to do and who is going to come. As we get closer I will post an update for the details *

** NEW UPDATE ** Meet will now be in San Francisco :happydance:

Daniel and are :) i do have a wedding november 14th so ...

Well maybe we can plan something around Christmas Shopping season. :headspin:

We can plan something when they have the Ice Skating rink open :)

Genki!!!!! Get ya skinny butt on a plane :)

Ahhhh, man... maybe in '09! Can we all meet in like March or so and I will ask DH real nice depending on how TTC goes this month?! (If no O, I have to save up to move. :p )

:headspin: If you come we will have a meet!!!!!

:dust:

I read the Downtown Plaza ice skating rink opens in the begining of November and runs through January.

I would like to plan a get together for some Skating and Shopping downtown....

Who would be interested in attending and what weekend would work for everyone? Kids Welcomed! Old Sacramento does the Santa Train!!!! Its really fun. The train goes along the river!

Come on over!!!!

So far it will probably only be Miel and I (If she can make it :lol:) There is a new Member Zoey that I will send a PM to ... she is here in my neck of the woods :headspin:

I'm in. I'm always in, because I have no life. BUT, I am going to be gone the 20-30. Could we do it the 7th or do you want to do it the 5th of December? Are DH invited or no?

Sure!!! Dh can come :wohoo: Any weekend works for me.... So what ever works for everyone! I think December 7th would be better if we want to IceSkate :headspin:

:wohoo: Will have to find out if it works for Miel and Amanda :wohoo:!!!

yep i don't see why it will not work for us !!!!

it's really feel like Christmas!!!:)

We should call it our Christmas meeting!!!

:headspin: Sound great!!!! Im excited! Now I just have to convince my Hubby to come out of his cave and spend the day with us.... Will see... he can be a bit of a hermit... :wacko:

he must come SUZ!!! Daniel really wants to meet him...:)
Holldoll can't wait to meet your little girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->