DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Im not gonig to make any promises... :lol: He really is a True Hermit :lol: but I will see what I can bribe him into coming. If not, it will be just me and we will still have alot of fun!

We will be there!!! Sounds like SO much fun!!! Yay I'm excited, and Holly I cant wait for Bella and Erica to meet!

I bet Santa will be there too :wohoo:

How fun! It seems like it's so far away. Bella and Erica will be so big!!

Actually I might be in California around then.

Lola-Rose's dad's parents live there and they want us to bring her over around Christmas.

:wohoo: That would be Awesome Amy!!!! Where do they live???

OOOOOhhhhhhhh And hubby said he would think about it :rofl: That is way better then the No I thought I would get.... :rofl:

:D
They're from....I think it's called Point Pleasant (I could be wrong about the name and you can laugh at me) and I'm pretty sure thats in Sacramento county?

:headspin: OOhhhh thats in Elk grove.....

Not far from me at all!!!!!!!! Even if you dont make it on Dec 7th, let me know when you come and we can have lunch :headspin:

Let us all know! I could drive up to meet you, too! I'm always up for a field trip, our life is very boring! :)

:headspin: OOhhhh thats in Elk grove.....

Not far from me at all!!!!!!!! Even if you dont make it on Dec 7th, let me know when you come and we can have lunch :headspin:

you want to keep her for yourself:(:rofl:...
ireally hope you can make it on the 7 !!:hugs:

:rofl: :rofl: No.... silly.... we can all get together when she comes :rofl:

Gosh Im getting introuble all over the place tonight :rofl:

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

That would be Awesome!!!

:plane: Fly on over Chickie!!!!!

Pay for my plane fare & i'll come for sure hehehe :D

Seriously tho, have a great time girls!!

So, I told DH that if things go well for us this month and we do not have to save to move, can I go, He said maybe. It will be like $800 for flight and hotel but it is totally worth it to me! As long as I can afford it and we do not have to start saving to move, I am going to ask really nice to see if DH lets me go. LOL (I want him to go too but I have no idea if that is financially possible. I will let you all know.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->