December 2008 Mummies

Only other Dec mum I have on FB is Holly (Polo princess). I went through a phase where I disappeared for a while off here but I've been a lot more recently xx

I struggle to find time. I manage fb by dipping into it on my phone throughout the day but making the special effort to get on here is more difficult these days. I'm a busy lady!

I bet you are with the two little 'uns!! I wish we had all our ladies back on here so we could all chat rubbish all night like we used to lol xx

Everyone seems to have disappeared! We need to make an appeal to find them all! lol xx

This was the appeal! Aren't they checking their user cp? Pah.

Hmmm.
Maybe we need to post some sort of FAO thread in General Chatter or some other place with heaps of traffic?
I didn't figure out User CP until a year and a half into my BnB history. :blush:

Hmmm.
Maybe we need to post some sort of FAO thread in General Chatter or some other place with heaps of traffic?
I didn't figure out User CP until a year and a half into my BnB history. :blush:

Hahahaa same here!!

Nor me! But having been here for other three years that was still an age ago and surely our veteran lot can find this!

PB was it Byron's birthday yesterday???? Happy birthday gorgeous boy!!! 3 already! I have deactivated my Facebook for a bit PB so it's hard to keep up. Did he enjoy his birthday? I really can't get my head around that it has been 3 years!

I have put our Dec Mummy's Club badge back into my signature! And have linked it to this thread :D We need our Mummy's to come back for a 3 year reunion! xxx

Yay! Happy Birthday, Byron! :cake:
Was I the last Dec Mummy to have a baby? I was Dec.30 with Simon. I can't remember if I was the last or if there were a few after me, pushing into Jan.
Still, look at all those squishy babies now zipping around as gigantic (almost) three-year olds!
Sophie, I think we should post a reunion thread in GC, maybe?

Hellloooooo I am back for the three year reunion! Three years?!?!? How did that happen? :shock:

Also I had a name change from rafwife. Regret it now, but hey ho!

How is everyone?

I've moved from the UK to Las Vegas and Niamh is doing well. We still have toddler tantrums but overall I cannot believe how funny and smart she is. She's starting at a lovely preschool here in January.

Just a thought, do you think we should ask to have this thread merged with our 2008 pregnancy thread so all our memories are in one place?

That'd be a great idea! It's the "here we go" one isn't it that we started on THIS day THREE YEARS ago!! xx

:wave:

Wow Avalanche, looks liek you've been busy! Whatcha doin' in the US? And yes to a merge if such a thing is possible.

It was indeed my boy's birthday last Monday. He has his party tomorrow. Technically his third - one with my family in Wales, one with DH's family in the NE - but this is his proper one with his friends, a pirate theme and a treasure chest cake I baked and iced tonight ready to assemble with treasure tomorrow (my first ever proper birthday cake, I am proud!). He's so grown up. 3 is WELL old! Love him enormously. What an amazing journey we are all going on with our little people. :cloud9: When are the rest of the birthdays? Did we ever have a list of when they arrived?

Please link if there is another thread now as I don't get much time for looking around, just a check on user cp every few days now.

Leo's is a week today!!

Sounds like Byron had a great birthday!!

I don't think we ever had a list of when they all arrived, just when they were due xxx

:hi:

Hi girls, after going awol for some time im back hope im welcome :thumbup:

how are you all lovely to see some fimilair faces around still!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back