December 2008 Mummies

He did thanks! He had cake and singing at nursery yesterday too, pretty cute.

Man it wrecked me having a party and being on my feet all day and not getting time to eat!

Happy Birthday to all those tots this coming month!

1 week 5 days till Leo's!
Cant believe this time two years ago we were all excited because it was "our month" tomorrow!!

Can't believe this time two years ago I was home from hospital with a jaundiced baby being threatened by the ignorant cow of a health practitioner!

threatened? :shock: what happened? I remember you having Byron but I dont remember that! xx

Yes, happy birthday wishes to all the December 08 tots!
This time two years ago I was just going on mat leave and figured I had about two, maybe three weeks until baby arrived. I had four, almost five and I almost went nuts waiting! :)

Oh he was jaundiced and she was all "how would you feel about going into hospital" and I'd only got home that morning after the most traumatic experience of my life. She had a catalogue of errors, told me it was ok to take ibuprofen when it wasn't, told me not to even touch my boob when bf (I was a g cup at the time, not holding would've suffocated him literally!) which set me loads back when I was already struggling because he wouldn't feed after all the meds and the jaundice. Oh there was a bunch of stuff. Even after I'd been discharged by the mws she tried to threaten us with hospital for jaundice again. I'm shutting the door in her face if she comes knocking next time!

she sounds terrible!! could you not have complained about her?? xxx

I should've done. I didn't know at the time, baby blues and all that. It's to late now, I've forgotten half the bad stuff she did but I'll never forget her!

I bet you wont :(
Hope you get a better one this time around! Do you know when our LO's have another health visitor visit or assesment? xx

There is a 2 year check. I'm a bit confused as all byron's friend's including one at the same surgery have had theirs on time but his hasn't come through yet. :(

Hmmmm. They're quite slow with those things arent they. Leo had his 9-12 month check quite late I think xx

Can't believe it PB!! I honestly can't believe how quick THREE years have gone! I still remember sitting every day and night chatting to our lovely December ladies!! xxx

I know!
Simon now answers "How old are you?" with "I'm almost three!". :shock:
Good to touch base with this wonderful group again! :)

I often think of you ladies. I have a fb group for the ladies I went through this pregnancy with but I miss all of you. :cry: It's never been the same since. :(

I know! I really miss our Dec 08 ladies too :( I loved our chats! I'm also ridiculously broody and I'm single :rofl:

Aw Sophie, you've been through so much since we chatted on here. :( Are you on fb?

I know :( I've had the worst year of my life if I'm honest. Yeah I am :) I will PM you now! xxx

Same goes for other Dec mums. If there are enough of us I could make a fb group for us to natter in. Don't know about the rest of you but I'm not on here much these days. I already have Lou, Sarahkka, momandpeanut (wracks brain for other BnB friends who were dec mums....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->