December 2010 TTC!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the TTCers!
2011 is the year of the BFP!
xx

Hey All ;-)
I did a test on the 27th and got a really faint BFP ahhhhhhhh! I still cant believe it lol!
I did another one on the 28th and another one today ;-) I think its definately happeneing.

Been feeling sick after eating
back ache
Crying at silly things
Very Sore Boobies lol!

I am going to do a clearblue test just so i can see the words ;-)

Good Luck to you all for NYE.

:)

xx

Congratulations on your BFP.

I'm out this month AF came 22nd Dec. On a plus though its the shortest cycle I've had in over a year and although FF didnt detect ovulation, I managed to myself and AF came exactly when I thought it would.

Good luck everyone else.
Hope your all having a lovely festive break.

Congrats BabyNo1! :hugs: I'm out and on day 3 of my new cycle so fingers crossed for this month xxx

Congratulations BabyNo1!
What wonderful news!
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months
xx

congratulations baby no1!! Thats fantastic news! :happydance: Anything different this cycle? x

congratulations baby no1!! Thats fantastic news! :happydance: Anything different this cycle? x
Hey, I got some ovulation kits from ebay and its said i ovulated much earlier than i expected so i would of missed it again lol, we did it every other day too which i think helps. Good luck to you x

When did you ovulate this cycle then, Hun?
xx

When did you ovulate this cycle then, Hun?
xx

Well it showed up CD11 of 33 so i would never of thought to try that early .. strangely it did appear again but cant remember the day earlier than normal again though!

They are pretty good tests at least you know when you are actually ovulating.

Good Luck to you xx

Wow, thank you for that information.
I have a 32 day cycle, and didnt bother using my OPKs til CD14. But if I am like you, then i will have missed it altogether.
Thank you for letting me know, next month I will start using OPKs at day 10.

Congratulations again, and good luck with your pregnancy
xx

Wow, thank you for that information.
I have a 32 day cycle, and didnt bother using my OPKs til CD14. But if I am like you, then i will have missed it altogether.
Thank you for letting me know, next month I will start using OPKs at day 10.

Congratulations again, and good luck with your pregnancy
xx

Arrr no prob's ;-) glad I can help, I don't even know why i did a test that early i just had a feeling from my CM ;-) it did come up again too which was strange so i would just keep using them every day i was told to test between 2 and 8pm and not in the morning. As soon as a sniff of a line comes up go for it lol!

Hope you get a BFP soon

x

Thanks BabyNo1.
I actually had a +opk last night. I also have EWCM and niggly tummy pains. So I defo think im gonna Ov today or tomorrow. Yay!
Thanks for the advice Hun :hugs:
xx

Thanks BabyNo1.
I actually had a +opk last night. I also have EWCM and niggly tummy pains. So I defo think im gonna Ov today or tomorrow. Yay!
Thanks for the advice Hun :hugs:
xx

Woooo Good Luck x

Positive OPK Yesterday. DTD Wed, Thurs, and planning on keeping it up for a few more days! Fingers Crossed!

Yes, fingers crossed for you Imp!
Keep up the BDing, today and tomorrow at least. :sex:
Any plans for tonight?
xx

Just a quiet one for us! 2010 was a mixed bag of a year... Can't wait for 2011, gonna to be the best year ever!!! Happy new year everyone x x

Just a quiet one for us! 2010 was a mixed bag of a year... Can't wait for 2011, gonna to be the best year ever!!! Happy new year everyone x x

I agree May!
Happy New Year, and plenty of babydust :dust:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back