December 2010 TTC!

Oh hun I'm sorry :hugs: xxx At least you have some answers and they can get started on helping you get your BFP! Try and think of it as a better situ than yesterday, at least you know what needs to happen.
I'm lancs too so if you ever fancy a brew and an ear drop me a pm x

Thanks honey, I need hugs right now and wish I weren't at work.

I think your on my FB actually. Lol.

xxx

Yeah I am x Hope you're OK! I know it's rubbish :hug:. I can't begin to imagine! But at least you know now and you're heading in the right direction. You'll get your bub hun x and now you're a step closer

Well af showed full force bright and early this am. :cry: It sucks even when I had little hope left for this month anyway how af showing is a blow. Then I can keep thinking even still maybe...??! Oh well here's to next Cycle.

How many of you have been for a pre check up at the dr? Talk to them and tell them your trying etc. Should I? I havnt been since I cancelled my first pregnancy physical due to my mc, After I got the all clear.

huge hugs magpie :hugs: So sorry, but as jen said at least you're now on road to getting it sorted. Thinking of you x x

IMPPearl I had mine a few months back. Just had a couple of blood tests really. So sorry that the :witch: has showed. FX for a September baby!

Well af showed full force bright and early this am. :cry: It sucks even when I had little hope left for this month anyway how af showing is a blow. Then I can keep thinking even still maybe...??! Oh well here's to next Cycle.

How manu of you have been for a pre check up at the dr? Us k ow tell them your trying etc. Should I? I haunt been since I cancelled my first pregnancy physical due to my mc. After I got the all clear.

Awwwww silly AF ;-( Fingers crossed for January .. new year new baby ;-) xx

So sorry about your bad news 4magpies :cry:
Hope you can get the help you need now. Good luck
xx

Oh No Imp! The :witch: found you too.
Well, please enjoy Christmas and New Year. Eat and drink all the contraband substances. And start trying again in the new year.
FXd 2011 will be your year :dust:
xx

well temp dip this morning (no matter how many times I took it lol) so I think the :witch: is on her way :cry:

Has it dipped really low or just a little? Mine's dipped .1 of a degree but I'm still counting myself as in xx - it's higher than it was 2 days ago

Has it dipped really low or just a little? Mine's dipped .1 of a degree but I'm still counting myself as in xx - it's higher than it was 2 days ago

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3235e9/ I'm not feeling positive- but I have seen bfp charts with dips in so who knows!!

It's not below the cover-line so you're not out yet! not till the :witch: shows her face!

no... she's here :cry: nasty witch! Good luck jen fx'd for you :dust:

So sorry Amoreamy! xxx nasty :witch:!!! FX for your September baby! tons of :dust: coming your way!

I have no idea what's happening with me - 6 days late but only 8dpo I think. I have a blood test booked in for Monday. trying not to symptom spot!

FX'd she stays away. I am unsure if we should just carry on TTC like we were or noth bother? Argh.

xx

It can't hurt to keep trying. Maybe NTNP for a while and take off some of the stress? As they've said one tube is partially open so you could conceive on that side! xxx :hugs:

I just don't know what to expect now. I don't know when I oved but either AF is en route or it's too early - BFN today but itchy/ sore BBs for 3/4 days and keep getting cramps. Could be either!

Sorry shoe got you amoreamy! As I'm sure you saw she got me yesterday. Looks like we are really close in our cycles! Fingers crossed for us all!!!

no... she's here :cry: nasty witch!

Oh Amy. im so sorry. come and join us in the OTWW thread. we are all cycle days 1-5, so can support eachother.
FXd for a New Year BFP for you
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"