December 2010 TTC!

thank you ladies :) You girls are wonderful :hugs:

Could you put a link up please shelleney? x x Sounds good x x

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/476652-other-2-week-wait.html

See you there, Amy
xx

Hello everyone, just stopping by to check in. Is everyone ready for christmas? I am wrapping presents and decorating the tree this weekend, really looking forward to christmas this year.

I'm 6 dpo today and really struggling with patience. I feel like I just want to know one way or the other! Urg...another week to go.

Wow! This thread has been really active! :D

Sorry for all those with BFN, and good luck to those in waiting!

Life has been really hectic and then AF came for me too, so will be trying in this new cycle. Not ready at all for Christmas yet... Am going to try and get everything done next week. Keep telling myself, it'll all be fine! I love Christmas and the snow here is so festive! :)

x x

Ooh and I just noticed I'm due to ovulation around Christmas day! Good luck charm? x x

Gah! Apparently doc won't be doing a blood test tonight, he just might refer me for one :( I'm 8 days late. What tests do you girls rate? I'v heard good things about Superdrug own brand. Tested with a tesco test this morning BFN

Oh Jen! im so sorry :witch: got you
Try to enjoy Christmas and New Year, and I hope you get your :bfp: in 2011
xx

thanks sweet, it'll be right. Not sure whether to try next month as we're going on holiday the day AF is due and not sure if the flight would effect implantation

Sorry AF got you Jen. Go for it. Flying wont cause any problems.

xxx

I'm alright had to cancel my docs appointment as I got stuck in the snow 2ft off the end of my drive. Go back next wed.

Should be ov'ing today or tomorrow. DTD last night. Gonna do it again tomorrow. FX'd there is still a miniscule hope it can happen naturally.

xx

Hope is hope sweet get DTDing and enjoy it ;) we have about a foot where I am x

It's awful isn't it. Needs to melt sharpish! Are you at work?

x

Yeah I've been being brave :) 3 more days to go! guessing you won't have been?

Hey Ladies, how's everyone doing? I'm on cd 22 now really hoping to ov in the next couple of days. My chart says I should ov on Xmas day, it would be so lush to make a Christmas baby! been doing opk's for the last 3 cycles, 2 a day and still never managed to get a positive result, although I have read that a lot of women can't get a positive on a opk. would be nice to see a positive line on one test, if it's not going to be on a hpt, then at least on a opk would be nice!

Anyway, wishing you all a very merry Christmas and hoping that we all get our bfp's in the New Year! X

Hello lovelies,

How are we all? I'm due to test Boxing Day but not holding out much hope!

xxx

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->