December 2010 TTC!

Hiya Ladies, I'd love to join in too if that's ok :)

I'll be TTC in December also. AF arrived yesterday and shattered my dreams of a Christmas BFP, so now I'm all about getting that New Year BFP! I'm now on my 4th cycle of clomid so fingers crossed this will be the month! Due to OV round Christmas day. Good luck to everyone TTC this month, and here's to New Year BFP's for us all X

Morning ladies!
How are you all feeling today? ive got 4 days til testing, but its so tempting to do it today. im gonna try and hold out though.
Hebble: im abit obsessed about getting a :bfp: for Christmas too. just trying to make sure that it wont ruin Christmas for us it we dont get it.
xx

Very good luck testing lovely :) I have all my fingers crossed for you :hugs:
Well, my prayers were FINALLY answered after ten days of low results, I got my peak today!! Woop! :happydance: I thought it was never going to happen! But I had to go to work so we've :sex: this evening, and every other day before that. Hopefully again tmw to catch that egg! :cloud9:

Fingers crossed ladies!! x x x

Good luck Amy!
Crossed fingers and baby dust to you!
:dust:
xx

Thank you shelleney and rose red! Lots of lovely sticky :dust: to you too :)
And rosered..... get cracking girl! Good luck!! :happydance:

Hello ladies, I'd like to join in if that's ok.
I'm on CD10 and am due to ovulate on CD16 I think. It's our first month ttc and I'm going to use OPK starting on CD13. :happydance:
I am really excited but also feel a bit nervous as I've been thinking about this for so long I can't believe it's actually here!
Good luck to all of you ttc!
Xx

Hi Moolia, welcome! I have been waiting since Feb 09 so I feel exactly the same, can't believe it's here! xxx

4 DPO for me today, and I've had a head ache for the past day 1/2 which is unusual for me. I don't want to take anything just in case...

Moolia and booflebump - I know what you mean...after so long 'wtt' actually 'ttc' seems surreal.

IMPPEARL - hope you feel better.

kinagi - welcome. :)

Well both me and Mr. Hebble have been struck down with a terrible cold, so ttc is on a back burner for this weekend and we have staying in and drinking lemsip. Not very exciting lol. Hope everyone is doing well.

I know what you mean too. after WTT for so long, its quite overwhelming to be TTC now.
Lets hope we all get our BFPs soon!!!
:dust:
xx

Hi ladies can I join you? TTC since July, and I'm on CD9 or 10 (AF arrived v late in the evening, not sure if I'm counting that as day 1 or not) but anyway planning to wear DH out over the next few days!! :blush:

Cycles are a bit all over the place - usually 29ish days but can end up as 35. It's my birthday on Thurs so hoping for a present of a :bfp:!!

Welcome Conina!

Hope you feel better soon Hebble! xxx

Oooh it's all so exciting... Good luck Amoreamy & RoseRed... Will you be our first :bfp:s???

Good luck girlfriends xx

hey ladies! i'd like to join your wait! im 7 dpo... not many symptoms to report! excited about our chances this month! hubby has low testosterone and we r waiting for his dr appt so we tried things a bit differently this month. he saved up his :spermy: for a month and we BD day on 1st +opk and the next two nights. this is the 1st month i only had 1 +opk and had lots of ewcm. FX! I feel like we have a good chance and got the timing down perfectly. :awww:

Not too many symptoms to report... some lower abdominal pinches/fluttering type feeling. I had a wave of nausea today before I ate breakfast. Creamy cm. Boobs feel like they may be starting to get sore (but thats kinda normal for me a week before AF).

Anyone symptom spotting or testing soon? I think I'll wait until 12/13. Hopefully I can resist! :haha:

I'll be testiong around the same time... 12th -15th sometime. I'll hold off as long as I can. Really trying not to symptom spot, but I have been crampy all day today too. (i've also had headaches)... but maybe I ate something bad :haha:... who knows. Fingers crossed for us!

Conina - hope you have a great birthday, bfp or not have fun celebrating.

booflebump - thanks, we're both a lot better today. :)

PugMama22 - good luck! You've done all you can do...just got to wait it out until testing time.

IMPPEARL - fingers crossed. Keep us updated!

Does anyone have any preference over gender of their baby-to-be? Mr. Hebble is dead set on a boy, I have to keep telling him we don't get to choose! We have the names already lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->