December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katy78

Mom to two miracle boys
Reaction score
Hello girls. I was in a great support group during 2WW this month. But unfortunately AF showed up yesterday. I hope she loses my address in July. So I'm starting this thread in hope we can support each other like we did in June and hopefully get our :bfp:s together.
Join me.

Buns in the oven
:pink: :blue: :yellow:

dragonfly1982
lolasweet
hoppinforbabe
Jai_Jai
UniqueBeauty
babyliciouss
Coconuts
hopefulmom19
Katy78
ebelle
LoloShells

:crib:

Little ones

:blue: Daniel James, born 28 March 2012 - twilliamssbt
:pink: Baby G, born 3 April 2012 - citymouse
:pink: Lily-Ann, born 5 June 2012 - TTC190810
:pink: Olivia Joy, born 10 June 2012 - sadie
:blue: Quinten, born 30 June 2012 - artsiekat
:pink: Lanay Rayne, born 4 November 2012 - ashleywalton
:blue: Lukas, born 27 November 2012 - B&LsMom

GL ladies! I'm stalking you guys from the previous thread and will keep my FXed for lots of BFPs this month :)

Thanks for starting this new thread!! Todayis cd2 for me, I'm wondering if I should try OPKs this month even though they haven't worked for me yet?I even used 2 per day so I wouldn't miss my surge. I "should" O around july 4th, maybe we can have our own fireworks show in the bedroom hehe:) keep stalking dragonfly we need your lucky babydust!!!

I should be cd1 in a couple of days so can I join in too? Stalking you from the previous thread too!

can i join this is my first month trying it took 6 months for my first but hoping to get pregnant faster lol

Thank you for starting the thread. I had no idea how to put the link in our other. :)

I would love to join you ladies... Today is CD 2 for me... Hoping to also get my BFP...

Lots of Baby Dust for us!!!

Hi everybody, thank you for joining. I'm happy to see new names here but I don't want too many girls from the old thread joining us. Get your BFPs and leave us alone :winkwink:.
Welcome, jensengirl, ebelle, agreeksmom and vivs1127.
dragonfly1982, feel free to stalk. And ashleywalton, please don't join us actively. Think positive - :bfp: still in june :winkwink:.

Hiya everyone :hi:
Im on cd2 today. I have just started clomid again after a mc in May. Really excited to be ttc again, would love to keep in touch with you all and see how we get on.
Fx for a July bfp :thumbup:
xx

=) hi ebelle just wanted to let u know u have a clomid friend cycle #3. First pill will be tomorrow cd 3 to 5...BFP come our way these side affects stink!!!

Babygirlhall fellow clomid girl:) when do u start them? Is this your first time on clomid?

Lol. Believe me, I'm still hopeful. Just wanted to thank you for starting this thread, since I wasn't sure how to put link in our other. Plus, I'm still hoping hoping hoping! :)

Babygirlhall fellow clomid girl:) when do u start them? Is this your first time on clomid?

I first started them in Jan, got my bfp on my second cycle (feb) but sadly had a mc. Now back on them and praying for another bfp and a sticky bean! I take 100mg on cd 1-5. You?
xx

Hey ladies, joining the TTC group from the TWW today.:cry: Major bummer! I told DH im going to feel sorry for myself for the rest of the day, and then im going to get my s**t together, and get optimistic for the big O this month!!

Anyone trying anything different this time??

I have had a hard time pinpointing ovulation myself. i was a solid 28 day cycle for 10 months and all of a sudden last two were all over the place, O'd on CD 9, then next month CD 18. DH said one more month of monitoring dates and OPK's and if it doesn't work, im not allowed to obsess anymore, and just go with it.

Not sure hot that will work out. This will me cycle #5 for me. Seems daunting!

Hello, I would love to join you too, my cd1 was ment to be 2 days ago but only been off pill since 23rd of may so it may be a few days late :)

Well I'm on CD2 now and hurting. SOOO nauseas, I actually took a test just cause I thought it might just be spotting and all this nausea is from early pregnancy, but alas, wishful thinking BFN. Oh well, just gotta deal with these odd PMS symptoms, hating it now. Wanna throw up at every smell and every sight and soo dizzy and tired. AH, just let me sleep. 6 hours of work 2 hours of class 1 hour of nap and now cooking dinner, kids are about to be home with the hubs and then another couple hours of taking care of them before I can finally relax... after completing my hour of homework. ARRRGGGHHH

I see a few new girls joined us. I'm sorry for those of you whose AF showed up unwanted but that's life. We can't always get what we want when we want it. Just be patient. July is ours :thumbup:.
Welcome, babygirlhall, lolasweet, DSM and nostress.

Anyone trying anything different this time??
Well, no. I think we're already doing what should be enough. It's just not working :growlmad:!!! I'm using OPKs, we're BDing every day when we're supposed to and almost as often when we don't have to, I ovulate, my cycles are regular (a couple of days off now and then now that I'm TTC - nerves probably), I never had any problems, I'm healthy, fit, my OH has vital :spermy:. And it's been a year. I start every cycle with hope anyway. But if nothing happens before August (which is getting closer), I have a Dr's appointment then. She'll do some tests to see where the problem is and we'll go on from there.
Anyway, enough about that. July will be a magical month (I'll be 33 in July, too) and there will be BFP all over the place, you'll see :thumbup:.

=) hi ebelle just wanted to let u know u have a clomid friend cycle #3. First pill will be tomorrow cd 3 to 5...BFP come our way these side affects stink!!!

Hi jensengirl! Nice to know we can be clomid buddies~ I'm actually at the end of my clomid cycle. I take 50 mg from cd2-cd6. This month I ovulated late and am at dpo 15 now with a BFN.

I have to agree that the side effects stink. What are you facing? Mine are sore breasts (that make me think I'm preggers) and really sore nipples (ouch)!

I think I am out this month and next month will be the last I am trying on clomid, so really hoping for a BFP quick!

I first started them in Jan, got my bfp on my second cycle (feb) but sadly had a mc. Now back on them and praying for another bfp and a sticky bean! I take 100mg on cd 1-5. You?
xx

Hi babygirlhall! Nice to see another clomid friend :) DId you start on 50 mg? or went immediately to 100 mg? Any side effects for you?

Btw, so sorry about your mc... *hugs* Hope you'll get your BFP soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"