December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
What spoiler?? Was that what was blocked?? I'm getting so confused all of a sudden! Lolo I can load some photos from my phone but I have noticed it tells me a lot of them are too large or something along those lines...

That nosey mod was reading our conversation about "moving" and decided that a preemptive warning against posting a link to a competitor site was in order. No one had even done anything yet, as far as I can tell.
I'm guessing this is the same person that deleted my signature. BnB let me upload it in the first place, so clearly it wasnt too big 6 months ago. Just rude. But whatever. I'm just irritated with the whole thing.

Tina, i was also referring to a spoiler i put up containing a pic of O which I have already deleted. But yeah, nosey mod. Weird to just jump in and respond to my comment.

I dont know what we should do. I only log on here for you gals and another group, but it is this one that is my main motivator for coming here.

Today We took O to the park and they had a baby swing. She LOVED it! I am going to get one for our 'patio' for the spring time! Cant wait. Gorgeous day here today.

So is EWCM normal even tho I am BFing? The 'desire' is there, too. I havent gotten AF yet. Just wondering. I am curious to start temping again, but I wont. What happens, happens. And damn, I am old! (43) scary mary.

Yeah I think its time to get off this site. Not only are we being chided for something we haven't even done, but the jerks deleted my signature. I can't even see what it used to say, in order to just do a couple tweaks to fix it. I'm over this place. Too many ads that take over my phone, we can't upload photos from our phones (hi its nearly 2013 get with the times) and now we're being babysat like children. I'm down for Facebook if everyone comes. Otherwise one of those competetor sites might be a good idea. Either way BnB has turned me off completely now.
I think you're right it is time you left this site.

Who do you think you're calling jerks? I read your email and I will be straight up with you... talk AT me like a piece of dirt lady you will get the same courtesy back. What kind of person are you to think your behaviour is acceptable? I don't take kindly to being attacked.

You joined this forum and agreed to the rules... if those rules have been broken they will be acted on, if my team think they may be broken a reminder will be given and no my team will not spend a few seconds altering your signature when the guidelines are VERY clear to read within the usercp before you edit. As for the nosey mod comments how ridiculous do you sound that a moderating team is moderating a forum... crazy or what! Don't be so blatantly disrespectful.

Certain forum software doesn't support direct uploading of photos but rather than bashing us maybe you should get with knowing what your talking about and let me know when you've done a better job.

Cheeky mare.

If anyone else wants to attack me, my team or the forum go for it then leave. Pathetic.

___

For those who wish to leave please do so and for those who want to stay on a friendly/supportive forum and abide by the rules I'm sorry to say that the bashing of the forum and my team has resulted in this group being closed, you may create a new one. Anyone found to drag this issue over to another thread will find their accounts deactivated with no further warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"