December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTC190810, good to hear from you again. Just take it easy as long as you can. It takes an impossibly strong person to survive TWW without going crazy :wacko:. And you'll be there with the rest of us in no time.

Unlike many of you, I don't seem to have any pregnant women around me, at least those I know well. There were a couple of them, but they'd all given birth by now :shrug:. I must admit I would be a bit sad if my younger brother got his GH pregnant first. I don't think they're trying as she's still in college but you never know.

citymouse, you're not so much older than me. I'll be 33 this Monday :shhh:. We started TTC when I was just shy of 32, one year ago. Time flies for me too, which is good when you're TTC. My BF and I were talking about having kids by 30 but moved that "deadline" a bit.

SLH, I'm sorry AF got you in June but maybe she saw you were not happy to see her and decided to stay away for about a year. FX.
artsiekat, I'd say that's a positive, so you should be ovulating within 24 - 36 hrs after the test. :sex: :sex: :sex:

I guess we should make a TWW thread soon, though I really don't want to be in the TWW yet, I go crazy during the TWW, absolutely crazy! And I start testing as early as 7- 8 dpo, it's really bad! :haha:

We got moved to the TTC Buddies so I think we're fine here, no matter which part of the cycle we're in. Gals, we re'officially TTC buddies now :winkwink: :happydance:.
And yes, this time I'm tempted to test early as well. I'm usually able to resist, not sure about this time as I seem to have ov'ed early. I'll see. I'm officially on 4 DPO, but on 8 DPO unofficially. Which is when some already start testing. I'm tempted to test on Monday but I probably wont as I don't want to spoil my birthday with a BFN :haha:.
twilliamssbt, how will you be able to resist for 3 weeks? You must be either very strong or a masochist :winkwink:.

I ovulated on CD12 so am 5 days into the theoretical TWW, however because I ovulate early and according to FF should not test till AF late, its more like a 3 week wait and going mad already :growlmad:

I believe I am 2 days behind you, just waiting! does dpo1 begin the day after the O? if so, i am on dpo4.

Yes, DPO 1 is the day after O.

Well last month we all divulged a little about ourselves, so i think this month we should share potential names???? :flower: boy names are super hard, took forever for me to think up

mine are,

girl: vivienne
rosalyn

boy kade
myles
lucas

who's next??!!

@Katy78

I am never in a million years going to manage not testing for 3 weeks. Am tempted to check at 10dpo then again at 14dpo and then at 18dpo. Thing is I had a short pregnancy 12 years ago and I remember then even with morning sickness I was still BFN on HPT, was 1-2 weeks late before the hospital got BFP after a car accident.

I may even try the first test at 8dpo, only because fiance will be here on Sunday, but then will be working away again until 13dpo.

:happydance: im back!! well af is due july 19th pos opk on day 12 and 13!! Im hoping this is the month but we will have to see!!

twilliamssbt
Yeah, 3WW sounded really unbelivable. I hope you get an early big fat positive this month.

lolasweet, I don't know about names. We still haven't decided. I get to name a girl and OH gets to name a boy. But we both have to agree with the names in the end of course.
I like the name Gaja for a girl. I changed my mind a few times but I got back to it now. Names will not be in English because I'm from Slovenia.

twilliamssbt
Yeah, 3WW sounded really unbelivable. I hope you get an early big fat positive this month.

lolasweet, I don't know about names. We still haven't decided. I get to name a girl and OH gets to name a boy. But we both have to agree with the names in the end of course.
I like the name Gaja for a girl. I changed my mind a few times but I got back to it now. Names will not be in English because I'm from Slovenia.

AF is due 19th as I have 28 day cycles, as its first month charting (but not trying), FF has not tracked LP length so has moved AF date to 17th because of early ovulation, but its telling me not to test till 21st July.

On 21st July I will be 19dpo, no way will I wait another 13 days to test :nope:

:happydance: im back!! well af is due july 19th pos opk on day 12 and 13!! Im hoping this is the month but we will have to see!!

Hey, welcome back, hoppinforbabe O:).
Ready for a new fight? I hope this is the month for you, too.

Happy almost-birthday, Katy! Glad to have some people in my age range.

Well, I think I'm having ov cramps at this very moment, which would be exactly 28 days since my last ovulation day. So that would put me at 12 dpo on the 20th. If my period doesn't pop in early like it did last month!

Katy78 - thanks for telling me about the thread, I never even noticed it got moved! And happy almost-birthday, in case I miss it! Hope you did O early, that would be awesome. Were you taking anything to cause this or was it just a fluke?

twilliamssbt - 3 weeks has to drive you crazy, hun. :hugs::hugs:

hoppinforbabe - Hi! Fxed for you! :dust:

Okay, I think about names a lot and I'm having a lot harder time with deciding on boys names than girls, but here's my tentative names right now.

Girls:
Gwendolise
Temperance

Boys:
Alistair
Beckett

Middle names will be family names because hubby really wants to do family names, I don't care and don't want to cause any family drama by picking on side first, one name over another and I don't really care much for choosing middle names(nor do I really like any of our family names on either side, besides hubby's, but he doesn't want to use his! :haha:). So it works out. :)

oohh i love the name gwendolise, prob b/c i like gwen.
and i think beckett for a boy is great!

Oh, names... A taboo subject for us, I guess like discussing wedding plans before the engagement! But I am a lifelong name junkie so they're always running through my mind. Right now the girl's names I'm infatuated with are:

Cressida
Vivian
Bernadette
Cordelia (a family name)
Helena (Helen and Lena are family names)

And there are more but I can't recall them. I also like throwback names like Nancy, Jane, Betsy (all my aunts' names). And I recently heard the name Joanmarie, which I adore.

For boys... Meh... Lol... John, Paul, Frederick, Jeremy.

By the way, isn't going through cramps without taking any pain medication or using a heating pad just the BEST? :roll:

Katy78, OH and i are doing the same, i choose girl, he chooses boy. The only thing is that he loves the girls name, and i dont like any of his boy choices....those ones posted are mine.... guess ill just have to wait it out and cross that bridge when we get to it!!

city mouse, i love love love the name cressida. i have a friend with that name, so i cant use it. i love it cause you can shorten it into cress. good choices ladies!

I can't even contemplate baby names, only name I do know is a girl will have my mums name of Diane as a middle name.

I did joke a few weeks ago that I wanted to call a boy Jack Daniel after my favourite drink JD, but that did not go down well x

Thanks, lolasweet! I had never thought of it before, because of the car, but that went out of production in 93, so I figure I'm safe!

lolasweet - Thanks! I don't know how you girls can let your men name one of the children, I think I might be a control freak. About names, I guess! Hubby hasn't seemed to dislike any of the names I've picked, though I do try to get him to pick out some of his own to add to the pile.

I'm wondering if he'll turn into a monster about it once a baby is in my belly! But, honestly, he's not a monster about anything!

citymouse - I hate having cramps and not being about to take medicine and especially not being able to us my heating pad. I think I would have been tempted to remove all my girly parts now and then if it weren't for my heating pad!

I got another positive OPK this morning and I'm getting anxious, fearful that I won't see that upward temp shift on my chart. But I need to just relax before I stress my body out! :haha:

Forgive my ignorance about OPKs... how "positive" does it need to be for you to know you're fertile? Or how long does it stay positive? Do you also monitor your CM? Do you ever get ovulation cramping? CM & cramping are my primary indicators.

lolasweet - Thanks! I don't know how you girls can let your men name one of the children, I think I might be a control freak. About names, I guess! Hubby hasn't seemed to dislike any of the names I've picked, though I do try to get him to pick out some of his own to add to the pile.
My argument will be that he got to give them a last name. I'm pretty laid-back about most decisions, but on names I will stand my ground!

But anyway, honestly, if I were pg this cycle I'd expect a boy. So who knows?

citymouse - great argument! They are getting his last name. Hubby knows I love making up crazy names, so I think he does plan to stay out of it.

I think the OPK's shouldn't stay positive for more than 3 days, longer than 3 days is a sign that your body is having trouble releasing the egg or a hormone problem, like pcos. This is my first cycle really using OPK's, but I know that the line is supposed to be as dark or darker than the control line. I think I really know what to look for after today, it's darker than the control line. I'll attach today's test. :)

I do monitor my CM, but I don't think I produce that much these days. I remember producing tons in my early 20's though. Ah well, I do produce a good amount of watery and creamy, but not tons of eggwhite. I have no eggwhite yet. I never really noticed O cramps, I always figured when I had pain down there that it was gas or something. Today I've been noticing pinching on my leftish side, and I noticed it late last night. But I'm trying not to read too much into it.

A few months ago I had pinching on my right side and my Doctor found a small cyst on my right ovary during a vaginal ultrasound when I was having my ectopic. So who knows? :shrug:

I try not to read too much into any symptoms, because I drive myself crazy like that! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_2008.jpg
    IMG_2008.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
Haven't mentioned this to anyone else for fear they'll think I'm nuts... but both times since we started trying, around ovulation, I dream about my grandparents--both my grandpa who passed away in May, and my grandma who passed away in 1988 (I was named for her and kind of her "pet"). And really specific dreams about them, too.

I like to think that they're pulling for me, LOL! Both sides of my family had lots of kids--11 on my mom's side and 6 on my dad's.

So if they're intervening, I'll take it!

And Artsiekat, I see the dark line! Does that mean you're fertile right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back