December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cycle day 15 here...I don't do OPK's but I might if we don't conceive this month...though I'm pretty confident I ovulate when I feel strong O pains. None of those yet...just really super mild ones.

I've gotta admit, I'm really excited we're all ovulating around the same time! :happydance:

Katy--is there a reason you wouldn't have ovulated?

Im CD9 and iv had had mild pains / twinges since sunday, Could be my Ovaries waking up ;)

I was worried about the lack of ov pain but just bd'd and it hurt like hell in the ovary area so not too worried about it anymore.

Another day, another negative OPK. But I'm starting to think I ovulated early. My breasts started really hurting yesterday and I think that's because of progesterone post ovulation, right? So I'm officially 2 DPO but hopefully more. I'm still not sure if I'll be testing any sooner. Maybe during next weekend sometime.
gigglebox, no, there is no obvious reason I wouldn't have ovulated. My cycles are regular 27/28 (a couple of days off now and then - lately due to TTC stress probably), I've always felt O, I'm healthy, fit, never had any health problems, only regular check-ups. My OH checked out fine. Still, we have been TTC for a year without success. Maybe this month will be lucky for us.
FX for all of us here.

I am definately 4dpo and going crazy cause FF is saying not to test till 19dpo :growlmad:

It is CD10 today so I tested this morning but was negative, will test again tonight.

Hey ladies, I have been away for a while, took some vacation time so i can de-stress and be happy during my fertile time. :flower:

Anyways, got faint line on my OPK sunday, a line on monday thinking that was my LH surge line, so BD twice that day, then on tuesday i got the darkest LH surge line ever! seriously, i had to look twice at it! i have never had a such a dark line before (and it was EMU), anyone know what that means?:shrug: anyways im sure i ov'd yesterday, had super sharp pains on my left side for about 12 hrs.

Katy78, even if you ov'd early, you might still have caught it!! one plus is that if you are preggers, your BFP will show up sooner!!!:thumbup:

oh, and twilliamssbt, i used to assume that i ov'd on day 14 too, and once i started opk'ing, i found out that i have ovd as early as CD 7, then CD 18 two months later. good luck!

Hey, all! I'm CD1 June 21 as well... stayed away from BnB for a couple of weeks but getting ready for the 2WW... I feel the pull to spend all of my time online, so I thought I'd find a home base thread. :)

This is our second cycle TTC, and it's been a bear. DH had to go out of town for the exact days before my ovulation, so I decided to go along... and then we both got horribly sick with sinus stuff and were basically confined to our hotel room. Nevertheless, we keep bravely and miserably BD'ing. Hoping I ovulate today because we're wiped out, LOL.

Finally went to urgent care and left our trip a day early because DH was too sick to work. But we still DTD when we got home, by God... codeine and all, LOL.

I feel like I've totally earned a fetus because I went days without taking a single medication and have been thoroughly sick and miserable! And DH, bless his heart, is not as into TTC as I am, but he's being very cooperative and even watched a couple episodes of "A Baby Story" today. Though perhaps that's the Vicodin he's on.

Baby dust for all!

Aww sorry youv been unwell hun, sounds horrible!

Thanks! I'm so much better now. Usually I get sinus stuff and it goes away by itself, but this time it's taken antibiotics.

It was painful and sleepless, but the whole time it has been kind of funny, I have to admit. It was the trip from hell. But we're home now! So comfy.

Just want to O so we can quit with the constant BDing, LOL.

At the clinic, I told the nurse we were TTC, and she said, "Then we'll need to do a pregnancy test," and I said, "No, I haven't ovulated yet," and she said, "Well, the doctor will probably still want one," and I was thinking, do you have no idea how this works? Because I can explain it all if you need me to! :roll:

(I didn't end up having to do one.)

citymouse, my DH is not into ttc as much as i am as well.. so i can relate. he seems to feel that it "will happen when it happens", im more like ive been waiting for 5+ months, its time to freaking take matters into my own hands!

he thinks im mental, and he doesnt even know half of it!

Iv just tested again still Negative! hopefully it will start changing soon, started AC today too.

Citymouse--that is some major commitment! I hope your persistance pays off

just wondering what you gals think....

opk sat
sun
mon

sorry sat, sun, mon, tues and today. never had more than one positive opk before, anyone else?

They look lovely lol! Iv not even got one yet :( Only on CD10 though

sorry sat, sun, mon, tues and today. never had more than one positive opk before, anyone else?

Looks like your true positive was on Tuesday and it looks beautiful! I wouldn't worry about it staying dark, it can happen. Everyone is different and every cycle can be different! Hope this is the cycle, because looks like you're definitely ovulating! Go BD! :haha:

Better go positive tomorrow or Friday or I'm going to be so angry with my ovaries! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1977.jpg
    IMG_1977.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads