December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Q. Anyone interesting in a closed (not open to the public) facebook group? I know not everyone uses FB very much.... I am starting to sway from BnB, so was trying to think of a way we'd keep in touch and updated.

Hmmm... :( No FB for me. I don't have an account nor do I plan on opening it.

I was 21 at the time and he was 33. I was always a mature enough person but of course I was inexperienced and naive at that age. It was tough getting over him but I'm not sorry for the experience.

Ashley, thanks for the pics. She's lovely :).

artsie, I'm also sure he'll get lots of work so it'll pay out in the end and add substantially to his college fund. Go for it.

AFM, hitting third tri today :). And down to double digits since yesterday. 98 days to go. My oh my, how time flies...
I feel great, couldn't be better.

Happy 3rd trimester!!!

I'm a pretty active facebooker that would work for me!

I'm pretty active on FB, too, but don't want to leave anyone out.

Could we do email? Just put everyone's email on and send them just like posts? Would that be too chaotic for people's inboxes?

I do think we should make a non- bnb plan, for sure. It would be nice to have something private, too, so we can share more openly with eachother. I'd like that. :)

I love everyone's christmas cards. Wish I had done that this year.

I'm actually 4 years older than hubby, 4 years isn't a big deal at all, but you'd be surprised how weird people find it when I tell them. I guess it's not as common for women to date younger men. When I was pregnant and just moved into our new apartment my upstairs neighbor asked incredulously if Wick worked fulltime. I told her he was almost done with his PhD and she said, in shock, "but he looks 12!". I just thought, "thanks, lady, that's real nice."

I'll follow you ladies wherever you go. I'm flexible.

I'm 3 years older than my husband. Everyone is usually surprised but I think only because he looks a lot older than he is.

Please note

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Did someone link to something inappropriate?? Or was that just an "in case you were thinking about it" warning??

I'm on FB and would be happy to have a secret group there *that's what they're called... secret, I'm not being squirrelly!).

Katy, maybe you could make a FB user but only use it to hang with us! Fake name etc.

Well for starters, if anyone wants to add me to FB, send me a PM and I will send you my full name. At least it is a way to keep in touch, send group emails to each other and watch the progress of our LO's. if anyone wants to form the closed group, I would like that too.

I dont think Coco likes FB very much either. It really is such a great way to stay in touch, even tho it does have many downsides....

I dont like putting pics up on here for the ENTIRE world to see, yet with fb i feel somewhat 'protected'.

On another note... O wants desperately to crawl and she wiggles and moves well. Unfortunately we do not have any carpeting in the home so she has a hard time without the friction to help her out. :(

Did someone link to something inappropriate?? Or was that just an "in case you were thinking about it" warning??

:thumbup: *cough*yes*cough :haha:

I have to say Sadie your spoiler is awesome!!!

Trina, I noticed your spoiler. Awesome :).

I really don't like the idea of FB but I'll wait for everybody else to comment.

I'll be MIA for the rest of the year. I'll try to log on now and then but we don't have internet at home yet so I'll be cut off as I'm off work till 2 January :)happydance:).
I wish you all a peaceful Christmas and happy New Year. Spend holidays with those you love (I'm sure you will).

Katy - Have a great vacation and holiday!

Sadie - Eeee - lighted cuteness!

So my in-laws weren't supposed to so up until super late tonight and get a hotel and we weren't supposed to see them until tomorrow. Wick calls me to warn me they think they will arrive by 4(Wick doesn't get off work until 6). My head is going to explode, I have not even started on cleaning yet. I think I'm going to run around and scream for a little bit.

Yeah I think its time to get off this site. Not only are we being chided for something we haven't even done, but the jerks deleted my signature. I can't even see what it used to say, in order to just do a couple tweaks to fix it. I'm over this place. Too many ads that take over my phone, we can't upload photos from our phones (hi its nearly 2013 get with the times) and now we're being babysat like children. I'm down for Facebook if everyone comes. Otherwise one of those competetor sites might be a good idea. Either way BnB has turned me off completely now.

What spoiler?? Was that what was blocked?? I'm getting so confused all of a sudden! Lolo I can load some photos from my phone but I have noticed it tells me a lot of them are too large or something along those lines...

I haven't had any problems with BnB but the increased privacy available at FB is a big benefit there. I'll PM you all my name... Lolo, I found you already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back