December 2014 rainbows - cautiously pregnant and inviting people to join me

Congrats all expecting ,most of you are second time momas it seems,,hope your first ones are keeping you mind distracted.

Hello, everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join in...

Hello ladies.

Just found out that I am expecting again. I had a mmc in November. I have a beautiful little girl who will be 2 in June.

By my LMP I should be due 17th December, I feel I'm not that far along though. Only getting 2-3 on clear blue digi

Our dates are so similar! I am due December 16th (though with twins), lost our sweet baby in November, and DS turns two in July. How strange (and wonderful)! I hope your digis are wrong. Will you be going in for a scan soon?

It seems in the UK they do things allt differently. Don't think I'll get a scan u till 12 weeks unless I pay privately (which I might do). I've spoke to a few people and it seems the 2-3 is ok because you add two week onto the dates that show on the digi so would make it about right.

It's just a waiting game though. If it's meant to be it will be.

Xx

Hi guys, can I join?
I'd much rather be in a PAL group, we "get" it :(

I'm due (FX) December 6th. After a MMC last year followed by a MC, it took us a long time to get pregnant first time and now, I just can't loose this as well.
I started spotting at about 6 weeks, brown discharge and had an early scan. Everything looked good, with a HB. A small blob might have been a SCH.
The week following I had another scan with my doctor, again everything was fine, but the spotting continues :(
It's light, and not often, but so scary. I still don't know if we should go in for another scan today.
I'm so superstitious, with our MMC we found out at 8+4, and today I'm 8+1. Date wise, they're so similar.
I told DH last night that I just don't want bad news over the weekend. I feel like I'm running away from reality.

Symptom wise, minor nausea week 6, then during week 7 I started getting evening sickness. It's horrible, I can't sleep. Sometimes I get it during the day, but at night it's the worst. No throwing up though. Some sharp pains the other day, no boob soreness, but they have gotten bigger!

I look forward to getting to know you all, there are some people I recognize from elsewhere on BNB :) Hopefully we'll all be here until NYE 2015 rooting each other on!

Hi ladies can I join too? :)

I've had 7 varying first tri losses (4-12w) in the last 6 years, and two successful pregnancies. My most recent losses were a 10 week fetal demise in January (had erpc) and a chemical in March! I'm now (unbelievably!) pregnant again, 5 weeks, EDD by lmp 26th, but by ov I make it 24/25th. Got betas today and a scan next Friday.. :flower:

Welcome to new ladies. Nina I understand your worry about the spotting but apparently it is more common than we realise. I had spotting on and off for first 12 weeks when pregnant with my rainbow who it's now three x x xx

You US girls are so lucky with your betas and early scans. We're pretty much left to our own devices until the 12 week scan. Although since my mc was only discovered at my scan, the girl did advise me to go to the early pregnancy unit to get early scans just in case.

So im stuck on the road until Tuesday night and cant get my first betas until I come back...so funny how having to wait for medical proof that all is well can be so hard!!! How ever did women a generation before us do it?! My mom was telling me how with all of her kids she never had a single ultrasound. ...they just simply didn't do them back then!

Conina not sure how it works in Ireland but as I have had two miscarriages ( not consecutively) I rang epu when I fell pregnant and have been booked in for a scan at about 7weeks and may get another one at 10 weeks x x

Hi guys, can I join?

I'm due (FX) December 6th. After a MMC last year followed by a MC, it took us a long time to get pregnant first time and now, I just can't loose this as well.
I started spotting at about 6 weeks, brown discharge and had an early scan. Everything looked good, with a HB. A small blob might have been a SCH.
The week following I had another scan with my doctor, again everything was fine, but the spotting continues :(
It's light, and not often, but so scary. I still don't know if we should go in for another scan today.
I'm so superstitious, with our MMC we found out at 8+4, and today I'm 8+1. Date wise, they're so similar.
I told DH last night that I just don't want bad news over the weekend. I feel like I'm running away from reality.

Symptom wise, minor nausea week 6, then during week 7 I started getting evening sickness. It's horrible, I can't sleep. Sometimes I get it during the day, but at night it's the worst. No throwing up though. Some sharp pains the other day, no boob soreness, but they have gotten bigger!

I look forward to getting to know you all, there are some people I recognize from elsewhere on BNB :) Hopefully we'll all be here until NYE 2015 rooting each other on!

Hi Nina! Are you spotting with this pregnancy, as well? And this is the one with the possible SCH? I've read so many success stories of women with SCH in the first trimester who went on bed rest for two weeks and at their next scan were symptom free! Maybe give it a try over the weekend... I've also read that putting up your feet helps, too. I'm not sure if you work or how much, but maybe if this seems to stop or slow the spotting, you could continue until it ceases all together? I'm sure baby is doing just fine in there. You will be holding your snowflake in a matter of a quick few months. :happydance: I'll be thinking of you!

Hi guys, can I join?

Nina i have known people with SCH went on to have healthy pregnancy .dont worry hope your bleeding stopps

Last two days i am feeling better and positive about this pregnancy :cloud9:

I'm also December 11, after an 11-week MMC that started on Jan. 1st. This will be my first!

I'm a little nervous because I feel like I have fewer symptoms than I did last time around--I'm tired and I get hungry really easily, but not much nausea and only a little breast tenderness. Last time I had all that plus bloating and lots of peeing. Everyone says how lucky I am not to have MS but honestly I would feel better if I was a little more nauseous! But I'm staying positive and reminding myself that most pregnancies end up okay, even without a lot of symptoms!

Chameleon, I hear ya there, my symptoms are less now than they were. I hope for the nausea to come because it makes me less nervous, I only have the peeing, fatigue, and slight tenderness in bbs... I would feel a lot better if I was feeling sick!

Can I join? I'm around 6wks based on LMP but I think I'm 5wks based on ovulation.

This is my third pregnancy in a year with the previous 2 ending in a horrendous MMC where I was hospitalised as I was haemorrhaging so badly and a MC just before Xmas.

I have a ds who I had terrible sickness with so that is my benchmark even though I know symptoms don't always happen the same way.

I worry about everything. My lines weren't dark enough (I won't test again though, even worse), I don't feel pregnant enough, it can't possibly happen for me etc.

I'm very tired but not sleeping well which probably explains it. My boobs were really sore but less so now, loose bowels in the morning and light nausea on/off during the day. I know they are symptoms but it doesn't feel enough.

I hate all this. If we loose this one we are drawing a line under it as I can't handle the stress anymore, we need to move on in our life.

Fx for everyone xx

May i join you? I lost my baby at 6 +1, confirmed at 7 weeks last december. I am now pregnant with my rainbow, due 26th December, making me 5 +2 and starting to worry. I feel that I just need to make it to 7 weeks before i can relax a little bit.

Xxx

Krulci and Amazing, the spotting has died down a bit, I think that only because I'm having some CM I'm getting some leftovers. It's usually only in the morning and evening.
I really do want my snowflake! LOL, that's cute :) :xmas8:

Welcome to the new girls, and congratulations on your pregnancies <3
Hopefully we'll all get through this together, that's how it's done!

AFM, my nausea is getting to me. I'm just queasy most of that day, and it get's worse around dinner, I can hardly put anything into my mouth. The I just go lie on the couch and pass out for about an hour until DH wakes me up and I drag myself to the shower.
I can't even take my vitamins I gag just thinking about it. I need more ginger ale :wacko:
I did buy a big bottle of real ice tea this morning, it's so good, pretty much the only thing I can drink, water is making me feel bad as well.
I'm trying to tell myself that this nausea is good! I never had it previous pregnancies, so FX a million times!

I did another test just now as should be getting a 3+ by now. Test still only says 2-3. Should I be worried as by LMP I'm 6+ 6

I did another test just now as should be getting a 3+ by now. Test still only says 2-3. Should I be worried as by LMP I'm 6+ 6

I wouldn't trust the digitals at this stage. I think the hook effect starts kicking in around 6 weeks, and the digitals are not reliable!
When do you have your first scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"