December 2014 rainbows - cautiously pregnant and inviting people to join me

Ugh, so just need to vent, my terribly annoying coworker who sits in the same office as me is eating something stinky. Curry, or some Indian spice, or something like that- very strong. Maybe cumin?
Anyways, I'm about to hurl.
She also drinks Turkish coffee which I can't stand, even when not pregnant. I've got to leave this office!

I did another test just now as should be getting a 3+ by now. Test still only says 2-3. Should I be worried as by LMP I'm 6+ 6

I wouldn't trust the digitals at this stage. I think the hook effect starts kicking in around 6 weeks, and the digitals are not reliable!
When do you have your first scan?

Haven't got a date yet. Got my booking in appointment on the 8th. They're normally pretty good here so will be about 12 weeks

Woke up nauseous this am & was excited about it lol. Another beta hcg tomorrow, praying all goes well and I can book my early scan next week.

How is everyone feeling?

I had one test left that has been calling my name and couldn't help but wonder how dark the line would be... I don't think I have ever had a test where the test line was much darker than the control line, this definitely helped set my mind at ease :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
Beautiful lines mama.

Mine looked like that at 16DPO. Now I really am getting worried about twins :blush:

I have been feeling quite nauseas today too and really tired. Time is dragging though as desperate for early scan but it is another 2weeks away yet :-(

Feeling quite anxious at moment As am just over 5weeks now. I had my last miscarriage at about 7.5 weeks but baby had stopped growing at 5.5 weeks. In fact I think it had actually stopped growing before I actually found out I was pregnant naps was on the pill so didn't find out I was pregnant til almost 6 weeks.

Starting to panic that this is the time my last angel died but have another two weeks to find out all is ok. I know there is no reason to believe it will happen again but don't think I will relax til I have had that scan.

Hubby was talking yesterday about a nickname for baby. We have had nicknames for all three of my previous pregnancies(2 angels, 1rainbow). It would be nice to have a nickname so they have a name whatever happens but worried in case I jinx things. Silly I know.

Here were previous names : angel 1: Boo after the little girl in monsters inc
My rainbow (Imogen) :Bob - baby on board !!!
Angel 2: Pip - person In progress

So was thinking Bip for this one -baby in progress!!!

I have been feeling quite nauseas today too and really tired. Time is dragging though as desperate for early scan but it is another 2weeks away yet :-(

Feeling quite anxious at moment As am just over 5weeks now. I had my last miscarriage at about 7.5 weeks but baby had stopped growing at 5.5 weeks. In fact I think it had actually stopped growing before I actually found out I was pregnant naps was on the pill so didn't find out I was pregnant til almost 6 weeks.

Starting to panic that this is the time my last angel died but have another two weeks to find out all is ok. I know there is no reason to believe it will happen again but don't think I will relax til I have had that scan.

Hubby was talking yesterday about a nickname for baby. We have had nicknames for all three of my previous pregnancies(2 angels, 1rainbow). It would be nice to have a nickname so they have a name whatever happens but worried in case I jinx things. Silly I know.

Here were previous names : angel 1: Boo after the little girl in monsters inc
My rainbow (Imogen) :Bob - baby on board !!!
Angel 2: Pip - person In progress

So was thinking Bip for this one -baby in progress!!!

LOL Boo! That's so cute! I used to call DH Boo from the Monsters movie, it evolved into Boobie :)
We call our bean baby elephant :)

Bip is adorable, definitely a baby in progress!!!

Mama, those are some nice lines!
Congratulations!

Smiler, the first weeks are so hard and LONG!
The milestones we have to pass are difficult.
I've never gotten this far with a living baby, previously we found out at 8 weeks ours had stopped developing at 7. So I am praying I am actually carrying a 8+4 baby.
I've had some scans already due to brown discharge so I know the babys heart is beating. I've got a reassurance scan in 1 hour. Praying everything is still OK.
I can't really see myself at a 12 week scan, 20 week, and so on because it's never happened, I just know it to stop all of a sudden. But I try to tell myself that thousands of babies are born healthy every day, and there's no reason mine shouldn't be.

We'll get our little rays of sunshine! :hugs:

Conina- twins? Oh, I bet you are anxious for scan :)

Smiler- nausea is a good sign, that's why I get so excited about it :)
Your Bip is growing like crazy in there.... ;) Love the nickname!

Nina- can't wait to hear about your scan, less than 4 weeks till the 12 week scan :)

We are all going to have our lil snow babies come December!!!

Unfortunately my MC in December was discovered at the 12 week scan, so I won't be relaxed until then anyway, and I think it won't happen for weeks after that. Maybe when I can feel movement?

When I was pregnant with C I called him munchkin - he gets called that to this day!! Especially when he's being naughty...

These were my lines at 16dpo...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
I never had it previous pregnancies, so FX a million times!

Nausea is the worst... I've got terrible morning sickness, too. Then again, symptoms are symptoms! Hellooooo rainbow babies! (typed as DS stabs me with a fork... somedays I think having kids is a suicide mission! :dohh:)

I did another test just now as should be getting a 3+ by now. Test still only says 2-3. Should I be worried as by LMP I'm 6+ 6

I wouldn't trust the digitals at this stage. I think the hook effect starts kicking in around 6 weeks, and the digitals are not reliable!
When do you have your first scan?

Agreed! Even beta draws aren't reliable after a certain point. They don't matter nearly as much as seeing that little heart flutter on the monitor. I'm sure everything is going beautifully!

Beautiful lines mama.

Mine looked like that at 16DPO. Now I really am getting worried about twins :blush:

Conina - You know I'm going to say it... TWINS! TWINS! TWINS! FOR THE WINS! :happydance:

Smiler - Bip is adorable! We called DS Munchkin, DD Little One, and now my mom has dubbed the twins The Rascals, lol. She keeps telling DS to prepare for when the rascals arrive and he has to run away to Grammy's house!

Agreed! Even beta draws aren't reliable after a certain point. They don't matter nearly as much as seeing that little heart flutter on the monitor. I'm sure everything is going beautifully!

This!!!
I actually didn't retake my betas. I was too afraid they hadn't doubled. And if they didn't? I would rather live a few more days happy that I was pregnant without knowing it was already gone than stressing knowing it was gone and I was just waiting for the worst to happen.
Betas, each baby takes their own sweet time, the only reliable thing you have is an US!
I wish I could have one at home LOL!!!

About my scan, deep breaths, deep breaths, one day at a time! We saw our little bean (DH insists it's a she and said- did you see her heart flicker? she's so small LOL) and a heartbeat. I was freaked out at first because all I saw was an empty sac, but he moved that magic wand of his and found our little bean. It was so weird, the sac was a complete banana shape!
The doctor was awesome, a big huge gentle grizzly bear. He was calm and patient, explained everything to us. He told me the spotting should cease any time soon. Baby was measuring 8+2, so pretty much on time.
I will definitely be less stressed these upcoming days!

I wish you all could get scans NOW. I just want us all to have healthy little ones, and not to stress! I wish life was perfect :(

Krulci-don't joke about it! I think dh would faint. Or puke. Or both...

So glad your scan went well nina. I have got my early reassurance scan two weeks today at approx 7 weeks. I really hope we will be able to see a heartbeat. I know we saw a heartbeat at 8 kneels woth my rainbow so hoping it won't be too early at 7 weeks xxxxx

Well, the good(?) news is the nausea's finally come. It's not super strong--really less nausea and more just extreme aversions. That is, I don't really feel like throwing up or anything but the thought of putting some foods in my mouth just causes my brain to hold up a big old "NOPE" sign. Really fun to spend an hour cooking dinner that you simply can't eat once it's done...

Looking forward to my first scan in three weeks. I'm so jealous of you guys that can get it done earlier--my insurance doesn't even cover the 10/11-week scan since they only allow one per pregnancy unless "medically necessary." (I'm getting it anyway. No way am I waiting until 20 weeks to see if this one is alive!)

So glad your scan went well nina. I have got my early reassurance scan two weeks today at approx 7 weeks. I really hope we will be able to see a heartbeat. I know we saw a heartbeat at 8 kneels woth my rainbow so hoping it won't be too early at 7 weeks xxxxx

I'm sure you'll be able to see a HB at 7 weeks!
Earliest I saw was at 6+1, and baby measured 5+4.
How exciting!!!

Forget to add!
I secretly call my bub my birthday baby, because he/she'll be due just 2 days after my birthday <3
The best gift I could ever get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->