December 2014 rainbows - cautiously pregnant and inviting people to join me

Smiler79

Mummy: Imogen & 3 angels
Reaction score
Hi ladies - I have cautiously moved over to this forum from ttcal. I am 4 weeks 3days pregnant after a miscarriage in September .

I have a 3yr old rainbow daughter who was born after my first miscarriage in 2009.

I have an edd of 27th December 2014. Due to having had 2 miscarriages I have been booked in for an early scan on 13th May at approx 7weeks. Ironically it is day before my angels due date so hoping it is a good omen.

Would love to have some ladies to join me in my cautious journey x.

hiya i'm due 11th December. I had 4 miscarriages before my daughter. I have a known blood clotting roblem so am on treatment for that. hoing this is my 2nd rainbow!

Hi I'm due Christmas Day! Lost my lo around last Christmas so really hoping this will give me a rainbow this year

Hi ladies nice to hear from you. Will be good to go through this journey with other ladies, esp as too early to share my news with friends.

Maybe we can use this thread as a space to vent our worries, excitement etc in knowledge we have people who understand and won't judge.

Sorry to hear off your losses but hears hoping we ll have our rainbows in our arms by end of year x x x

Hi Ladies!

I hope you don't mind if I cautiously join as well. I had a miscarriage on March 23, pretty sure I ovulated on April 3 as I had very distinct ovulation pain that day. Have been feeling similar symptoms to my most recent pregnancy but didn't give it much thought since I had heard so many ladies say that their first few periods after a miscarriage gave them pregnancy symptoms. Well last night I decided to take a hpt just to make sure.....and low and behold I got a bfp in seconds...and this was a night with a teenie tiny amount of urine (so little that I had to tilt the cup just to get the tip of the test all the way covered).

I'm having a hard time believing I'm pregnant though.....as weird as that sounds. I'm supposedly due on Christmas Day =) I'm calling my OB this morning to set up an appointment to get bloods drawn to make sure everything is on track.

Hi eme!! We're due on the same day!! Although I was told when c was born out could be another c-section so i might end up going early

This will be nice to have ladies to share the journey with. It feels better knowing that I can vent all of my crazy on here since clearly we aren't telling anyone yet. Not until a firm heartbeat is confirmed will we tell family (around 8 weeks) and then probably not until 22 weeks for the rest of the world. I can't believe it....I'm still in shock haha
A Christmas Baby!!!!

So ladies first question......... Has anyone got symptoms yet and if so which ones and when did they start?

I am completely paranoid. As I am only just over 4 weeks I have found out earlier than in my last two pregnancies. With my daughter I found out at 6 weeks pregnant and pretty much straight away I felt nauseas 24/7 until about 14 weeks and could only stomach fruit.

With my miscarriage I found out at 6 weeks as well and was sick twice and went off my cuppas but nothing else and actually found out that baby had stopped developing at 5.5 weeks but didn't miscarry til 7.5weeks so baby had actually died before I even realised I was pregnant.

This time I gave really achy boobs and feel nauseas if I get too hungry but not much else yet. Hoping it is just because it is still early says. Sure I will be moaning if sand when morning sicknes properly kicks in!!!!!!!

My symptoms are similar but not exactly the same. I don't have sore bb's this time (only a little achy late last night) which is VERY odd for me because even with my period each month my bb's HURT! Otherwise it's the same symptoms....almost like clockwork! Hiccups, heartburn, non-stop diarrhea for 7 days running now (doesn't matter what I do or don't eat) tired, and my skin is breaking out =) Lovely, I know ;-)

oh! Also I've already started getting the twinges and pinches again. I'm 4w6d right now.....5 weeks post onset of bleeding from miscarriage, 7 weeks from confirmation of loss of heartbeat. No period in between then and bfp

My boobs are really sore, which I've never had before in either of my pregnancies. The only symptom I had during the others was a weird taste in my mouth. I don't have that, but I can't remember when it started before. I should really pay more attention!!

Can I join you ladies? I am due 12/26... I am still in the ttcal forum and have been asking them if I can stay till at least 8wks but I feel bad posting there about my pregnancy when they are all trying :(
I had beta done last Wednesday that came back at 23 and then today and it came back at 550. I have to repeat it next Wednesday and then as long as it is still good I'll have an early u/s the following week. My symptoms have just been fatigue, sore bbs, constipation, and nauseous when hungry. I'm on BA and extra folic acid.

Eme, I replied to your post in the ttcal forum, so happy for you:happydance:

Hope we all have a H&H 9 months!!!

Of course you can join, and welcome!!! I felt the same way....with it being so soon after the loss of my baby it feels weird to be in a "pregnancy" forum again. But at the same time, I didn't feel 100% right talking about the pregnancy all over the place in the TTC forums. So yes, welcome and we'll all go through this scary first half of the pregnancy together!!! I'm due 12/25!! Can you believe it, Christmas babies?!?!

Hi ladies - I have cautiously moved over to this forum from ttcal. I am 4 weeks 3days pregnant after a miscarriage in September .

I have a 3yr old rainbow daughter who was born after my first miscarriage in 2009.

I have an edd of 27th December 2014. Due to having had 2 miscarriages I have been booked in for an early scan on 13th May at approx 7weeks. Ironically it is day before my angels due date so hoping it is a good omen.

Would love to have some ladies to join me in my cautious journey x.

I m so glad you started this thread:hugs: i m cautiously expecting #1 .i cannot describe how stressfull and anxious i m these days,, would be happy to share our journey..

I have no sore boobs, or nausea as yet only light cramps here and there .after two great betas ,, i m feeling a bit relaxed this evening..have first ultrasound next thursday ,
When do you all have ultrasounds ??

Hi to all new ladies. I don't have my first us until 13th May which seems like forever away but glad in a way as it is past when I normally miscarry so if they see acheartbeat then things should be good x x

Hi, may I join? :) I'm due 9th or 10th dec with baby #2. Feeling really good and positive about it so hoping my intuition is right! Because of previous MMC x2 I can have a reassurance scan at about 9 wks so must ring the epu today to set that up. Also need to make my first doctors appt and call the midwife team I want too.

Can I join you ladies? I am due 12/26... I am still in the ttcal forum and have been asking them if I can stay till at least 8wks but I feel bad posting there about my pregnancy when they are all trying :(
I had beta done last Wednesday that came back at 23 and then today and it came back at 550. I have to repeat it next Wednesday and then as long as it is still good I'll have an early u/s the following week. My symptoms have just been fatigue, sore bbs, constipation, and nauseous when hungry. I'm on BA and extra folic acid.

Eme, I replied to your post in the ttcal forum, so happy for you:happydance:

Hope we all have a H&H 9 months!!!

Hi mama :hi: Good to see you over here!

Hello ladies.

Just found out that I am expecting again. I had a mmc in November. I have a beautiful little girl who will be 2 in June.

By my LMP I should be due 17th December, I feel I'm not that far along though. Only getting 2-3 on clear blue digi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->