December 2014 rainbows - cautiously pregnant and inviting people to join me

Nope I wasn't wrong. Definitely over :,-( and day before my angels due date. I am beyond devastated. Going in for a scan tomorrow but only to make sure everything has gone
hey smiler so sorry hun ,may god give you strength.:hugs:

Sorry to all of you who are having sad news. I hope that you have a quick recovery and that we see you all again soon. Lots of love

I'm so sorry dan-o and smiler, it just isn't fair. Sending you both big hugs and hoping that when the time is right you get your rainbows and the happy ending you deserve.

I had a dream last night that I mc. This is after 2 days of milder symptoms. I've got myself totally freaked out, and while my rational brain says everything is fine I just can't stop worrying. I woke at 4 after the dream and couldn't sleep again :( tell me I'm just being silly please, and everything will be fine at my scan in 2 weeks!

I'm so sorry dan-o and smiler, it just isn't fair. Sending you both big hugs and hoping that when the time is right you get your rainbows and the happy ending you deserve.

I had a dream last night that I mc. This is after 2 days of milder symptoms. I've got myself totally freaked out, and while my rational brain says everything is fine I just can't stop worrying. I woke at 4 after the dream and couldn't sleep again :( tell me I'm just being silly please, and everything will be fine at my scan in 2 weeks!

I'm sorry about your dream, they're scary! I've had 2 where I was bleeding. It's tough to try and convince yourself that it's just a dream and everything is probably OK!
You're not being silly, but everything WILL be fine at your scan! 2 weeks will be here before you know it!

Just got the date for my scan, of all dates it was going to be on the due date of my mmc. So I canceled it and re booked it, couldn't possibly face having a scan the day I should have had a baby.

So it's on June 3rd at 08:30

Just got the date for my scan, of all dates it was going to be on the due date of my mmc. So I canceled it and re booked it, couldn't possibly face having a scan the day I should have had a baby.

So it's on June 3rd at 08:30

((Hugs))
Sadly I've been there and done that :(
Do whatever makes you feel most comfortable <3

I am so, so sorry Dan-o and Smiler. I haven't been on myself because we lost one of our twins... You're both in my thoughts and heart! Wish I could do better than an online hug... :nope::hugs::hugs:

In somewhat brighter news, we had our 9+ week scan, yesterday; the remaining babe was swishing their little feet back and forth! :happydance:Of course, Baby B was still tiny and lifeless just off in the distance, so it brings up all of those emotions mixed in with the joy. :cry:I don't think I'll ever understand why this process is so hard for some of us...

Anyways, focusing on the positive! With our first MC, we didn't see any movement, only a heartbeat at this point (could have been a fluke, could have been a sign... who knows), so I'm taking this as a huge milestone! Trying not to get my hopes up too high; I know we're not in the clear yet... but it's so hard not to make plans!

Today I'm feeling so scared. Just a feeling that something is wrong although I'm not bleeding. Sickness is easing off, but I'm 9 + 2 and apparently this is when the placenta takes over? I still have lover back ache.

It is at 9 weeks I lost my last baby but didn't find out until 11 weeks, I guess it's the time that's making me scared.

Thanks ladies, passed the last few bits of tissue today and a scan at lunchtime all confirmed a complete mc. Glad it was all natural this time.

Hope mine is the last angel and everyone else gets to take their rainbows home. My turn will come when the time is right :)

Krulci, sorry to hear you lost one twin, but very pleased your other is doing fab x

Today I'm feeling so scared. Just a feeling that something is wrong although I'm not bleeding. Sickness is easing off, but I'm 9 + 2 and apparently this is when the placenta takes over? I still have lover back ache.

It is at 9 weeks I lost my last baby but didn't find out until 11 weeks, I guess it's the time that's making me scared.

I know the feeling! As relieved I am that the nausea is FINALLY wearing off, it's terrifying not to have those sure symptoms. I believe we're only a day apart! I'm 9+3, today. :thumbup: Anyways, I'm sure baby is doing great. Maybe if the doubtful feeling persists, you could call to have an earlier scan? Or make up symptoms, if you're feeling a little sinister, lol. :muaha:

Dan-o - I'm so glad you are finding at least tiny bits of peace in this process... I was relieved, too, to find that my body completed the MC by itself. In a strange way, it rebuilt my self-confidence a tiny bit to know that at least if my baby couldn't make it, my body still knew what to do. Hope that makes sense... All the same, you are in my thoughts!! I'm here if you want to talk! :hugs:

I never have any symptoms when pregnant and I don't even have a date for a scan yet. Driving me mad!! Although I do feel better than I did the time I miscarried.

Dan o I'm so sorry honey :hugs:

Everyone has been so quiet, how are you all doing?

I started a new job and have been having evening sickness, not so much fun... Hoping it passes soon. First scan a week away :)

Hi Mama :wave:
Congrats on the new job! What do you do?
I hear you on the evening sickness, blech. Thankfully mine has died down since starting week 11, at least that's what I hope is happening, and not the worst :( Scan on Friday so hopefully I can be a bit more calm!
Sadly, I found that nothing worked to ease it. I had a hard time even getting into the shower, all I could do was lie there and moan. I don't know how women with children manage through it! My house is such a mess LOL.
Hope you feel better soon <3

Hmm, talking about nausea has gotten me slightly nauseated right now!

I'm an LPN & work evenings so it has been challenging to say the least. It's been exciting though, the nausea reassures me that all is going well, and this is the farthest I have made it in 5 years, can not wait for my scan :)

Have you looked into sea bands? They are sea sickness bracelets & I have heard they work wonders. I just purchased them last evening and will be giving them a try for work tonight. How exciting about your scan :) I'm sure all is fine, usually the nausea starts to subside around 12 weeks and you are almost there. Hope you are able to post your scan pic Friday...

I am also very cautious. My Kathryn was "born still" 12-7-2011 she was healthy, her EDD was 12/29. I am 9w 1d pregnant, had my first ultrasound at about 7 1/2 weeks...heartbeat was normal rate. My EDD for this little one is 12/23...I'm so very scared every day! I do not enjoy the "moments" that I'm not nauseated or super tired...when I do not have those symptoms I panic~~thinking I'm losing this little one! OHHH and did I mention I'm turning 42?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->