December 2014 rainbows - cautiously pregnant and inviting people to join me

Nina I totally understand. My mc was discovered at my 12 week scan. When we were waiting to go in we met a girl I know whose LO is the same age as C. So she is exactly the same stage as I would have been at. Every time I see her I think 'that should be my bump...'

Big hugs to you :hugs:

Hi ladies I hope u don't mind me joining in I'm very new to this. I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant after 2 mc an terrified I'm starting to feel like I'm going crazy with worry. I'm due the 31st of dec

Hi lovely ladies. Can I ask you all a question. Those of you who have already had early scans, how far along were you when you had scan and saw a heartbeat?

I am due my first reassurance scan a week tomorrow at approx 7 weeks. However I am so anxious I am tempted to ring and see if they can fit me in earlier. But I am worried that if I go too early and don't see a heartbeat then it will just make me more anxious x x.

Smiler, I think you'll definitely be able to see the HB at 6+ weeks.
I went in at 6+1, baby measured 5+6 and there was a HB.
With my first I went in at 6+4 and there was a HB as well.

Hi ladies I hope u don't mind me joining in I'm very new to this. I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant after 2 mc an terrified I'm starting to feel like I'm going crazy with worry. I'm due the 31st of dec

Hi Geri, congratulations!

Thanks Nina. I know it us only another week til my scan but I am driving myself crazy with worry that something has gone wrong again. Maybe I will ting epu tomorriw and see if they can fit me in a few days earlier x

How's everyone getting on today?
9 weeks today for me, I have my reassurance scan tomorrow! Feeling a bit nervous, but I am feeling so pregnant that I think everything is fine. Fingers crossed. Sickness and nausea is very frequent. Still exhausted, thirsty, peeing lots and slightly emotional. My lower tummy muscles are even starting to feel like they're stretching a little bit.
Ooohh I hope this is our sticky little rainbow x

I'm ok, still no real symptoms but actually I have had that stretchy tummy muscles thing too. Oh, and ENORMOUS :holly:

Hi girls. So sorry that I haven't been around I have been struggling but I have managed to book a reassurance scan for friday. I am hoping I will be able to relax a little after that. Im so scared after my previous loss that I cant think straight.

I hope everyone is getting on ok?

Xxx

Hi girls. So sorry that I haven't been around I have been struggling but I have managed to book a reassurance scan for friday. I am hoping I will be able to relax a little after that. Im so scared after my previous loss that I cant think straight.

I hope everyone is getting on ok?

Xxx

Same here having scan on friday ,,last scan was good .had something like pale pink discharge today on tissue but nothing now ..i m dying to be on thd other side of 12 weeks

I wish my scan was sooner. I know Tuesday is not that far away but it seems like a lifetime away. Just want to see bubbas heartbeat and know everything is ok. I have been having a lit of cramping over last day or so. I know it is probably just stretching pains buts still makes me even more anxiously xx

I don't get a scan until 12weeks:nope:

Been having nausea feelings all day every day, but was awake all night feeling sick and 5am had to get up to be sick. Give me anything but sick, don't cope well.

I had my scan this morning!! :)
Baba was measuring spot on 9+1, beautiful heartbeat flickering. Due date 9 December! So so happy today!!

Baba was measuring spot on 9+1, beautiful heartbeat flickering. Due date 9 December! So so happy today!!

Great news!!!
December is such a great month :)

Fab news!! And that's my birthday!

Off tomy booking in appointment in a bit. Will ask if any chance if early scan

Went to the dr yesterday (finally). He's given me a due date of 17 December based on my LMP, although based on my dates I think it'll be a week or so later. But hopefully that means I get my scan quicker!! :happydance:

Otherwise, he did NOTHING, except refer me for the scan. No BP, no urine test, nothing. He also didn't tell me to come back to him, although I've booked in for a month from now anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->