December 2014 rainbows - cautiously pregnant and inviting people to join me

Went to the dr yesterday (finally). He's given me a due date of 17 December based on my LMP, although based on my dates I think it'll be a week or so later. But hopefully that means I get my scan quicker!! :happydance:

Otherwise, he did NOTHING, except refer me for the scan. No BP, no urine test, nothing. He also didn't tell me to come back to him, although I've booked in for a month from now anyway.

We have the same dates and the same thought. Bring on a Christmas Day birth lol

Ah i have my early scan tomorrow at 7 weeks! I cant wait! But i am so nervous!!

Xx

Hi ladies I spent a night in hospital last night woth stomach pains. They scanned me this morning baby in right place but couldn't see heartbeat as too small. Measuring 5 weeks 3days when I thought I should be 6weeks 1day. They still seem optimistic . Another scan booked for next Thursday so just hoping baby will have done some growing x x

Hi ladies I spent a night in hospital last night woth stomach pains. They scanned me this morning baby in right place but couldn't see heartbeat as too small. Measuring 5 weeks 3days when I thought I should be 6weeks 1day. They still seem optimistic . Another scan booked for next Thursday so just hoping baby will have done some growing x x

((hugs))
That still seems fine! They're so tiny right now, a tad off can send you back or forward a couple of days! You also might have ovulated a day or two after.
Grow baby bean, grow!

Hope you get good news soon smiler.

Vicky I have no idea how to start a fb group but I'll join it if you do! Can you make it a closed one so all fb friends don't know straight away?

I'll see what I can do. I need to be able to add people and I can't do that as none of you are on my friends, harder than I thought it would be.

God I've been so sick this morning. Eat dry toast they say, then puke it up and it get stuck in your throat

And now my 3yr old has a bad case of chicken pox :-(

And now my 3yr old has a bad case of chicken pox :-(

Oh no! How are you- did you already have them?
Poor kid :hugs: I had them when I was about 12 years old and I remember it well!!!
Hope it's quick and as itchy-less as can be.

Well looks like I will be leaving you ladies. Started spotting this morning :-(

((hugs)) I started spotting at 6 weeks and only last week it stopped! You never know!
I'm hoping for you that this is just random spotting, thanking about you <3

Ah hun, I'm so sorry :( I really really hope that it's not the end and that the spotting stops and all is well. Big hugs x x x
Will you be seen by epu for a scan or anything?

As I am only spotting epu said they won't see me til my scheduled scan on Thursday but told me to ting back if bleeding gets heavier. It is gradually getting brighter red and more and pain is gradually getting worse so think it will be all over by morning :,-(

I hope you're wrong smiler. Sending :hugs:

I am sooooooo hungry this morning. And I have a lunchtime meeting so won't even get to eat until later :growlmad:

Nope I wasn't wrong. Definitely over :,-( and day before my angels due date. I am beyond devastated. Going in for a scan tomorrow but only to make sure everything has gone

Oh I'm so sorry smiler. I wish there were words to take away your pain

Take me off the list ladies, I am waiting to mc :( xx

Oh no not you too Dan. Thinking of you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back