December 2014

MomIsWaiting

Reaction score
Hi Guys im now in 6th week.. due date is falling on december .. any one to join me :hugs:

I hope to join you. My due date seems to be on Dec 8th. I am 5,5 weeks.
:yellow:

:hug:

Amber

Just got my :bfp: today so I am also December! Probably late around the 22nd. Hopefully will go full term this time. Thorrin was born at 36 weeks.

There is a group

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...es-2014-come-join-18-snowflakes-counting.html

Hopefully me as well. Due December!
congrats to everyone out there!

I'm due around 15th dec, congrats everyone! This is our second DS will be 26 months when baby due, excited and more scared this time round!!!!

Me please :) I'm 11th December but will have to have a cection around 37-38 weeks xx

I got a nice BFP this morning! After some research, it seems I would be due 12/22 :) AF is due Monday, but hoping that test was TRUE!

Looks like we are all having little Christmas puddings! I`m due 15th but went 10 days over with my son

Me too! Due the beginning of December with baby #2! DS will be only 19 months! Anyone else more nervous with the second one compared to the first?

Me too! Due the beginning of December with baby #2! DS will be only 19 months! Anyone else more nervous with the second one compared to the first?

Glad it's not just me I am terribly nervous! Even been googling miscarriage symptoms:nope:

I'm trying not to be scared didn't stop me from doing another if test tonight to see if line was getting darker! I'm in shock was our first month trying. My LO will be 26 months, exciting times ahead!!

Me too....should be around December 3! This was a complete surprise...totally shouldn't have been ovulating when we dtd!! We are happy though..our DD will be 16 months when our second is due! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->