December 2014

Hi all....

I'm due 17th December....... first ever bfp thanks to the wonders of IVF after 3.5 years ttc!

So scared and nervous that it's all going to go wrong...

Anyone got any tightness and pulling across the front of lower abdomen? Feels like tight muscles?

Hi Ladies!! As of last night I can officially join you!!
Got our first ever BFP and we are due December 25th!!

Congrats to everyone :)

Hi, I am due December 29th! First ever BFP and I'm super early...tested positive at 9dpo and am only almost 4 weeks! Anyone else finding it nerve wracking to know so early!! It's been a challenge to stay calm!!

Due December 24th with LO #2! @g_and_t, yes, its normal for the tightening and pulling. For me it feels like early ligament pain but it could also be implantation and everything getting set up in your uterus to get that baby growing. Dont worry too much unless its hardcore cramping or accompanied with bleeding.

so far due 2nd december but could be 15th waiting for 12wk scan. 3rd preg and first born 2days before due an second born day before due

So jelly!! We went a week over due w last LO.... I don't want that again!

due our 2nd little bundle mid december, im around 5 weeks according too website calculators .. so think that means im really only 3-4ish weeks.. but cant believe im back here so soon! looking forward too seeing all your posts ladies <3 . goodluck xo

Due on December 12 with twins so may be earlier but hopefully not too much earlier. Also really nervous as DD will be 21 months then terrible twos and twin newborns sounds terrifying.

Congrats everyone. Im due 25th dec and despite having our son just 6 months ago im really nervous as we had two losses before him and im now 42 so........ wanting more symptoms as atm not many to speak of xxxxxx

Hi all....

I'm due 17th December....... first ever bfp thanks to the wonders of IVF after 3.5 years ttc!

So scared and nervous that it's all going to go wrong...

Anyone got any tightness and pulling across the front of lower abdomen? Feels like tight muscles?

I have quite a stiff bottom abdominal area? Assuming water retention? Growth? Unsure as this is are first baby :) Like when you prod lightly above the pubic line it is rather hard when it used to be squishy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->