December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Thanks corgi! Really sorry you didn't get your bfp this last cycle :( wow, a year... We've only been trying for about 6 months and it's really getting to me. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to be trying for a year :hugs: I don't think I can handle another month of hope and disappointment, but what else can you do.

Really hope you get to see a good doctor and that they find something small and easily treated. Please keep us updated on how that goes.

Ok Tove gonna put your name after this post. Sorry for Af i actually waited for you to post although ive already seen your chart. Sorry im such a chart stalker. :hugs: I did put lots of babydust in there so we can hopefully have :bfp: before this year ends. Its our last try for a :bfp: this year since i O late....

Oh, i feel you both Tove and Corgi. We really thought we got it this time unfortunately we are mistaken. :cry: One cycle closer to our :bfp: right?

Tove im with you. Cant believe its been 6 months. I really thought by christmas id be pregnant. I really was hoping for a February bday but that definitely is not happening or anything close. I just keep seeing my kid's age gap getting bigger and bigger.

My cycles are still weird after that bfp my 2nd month ttc. This month im stressed due to moving, have a uti, and i never had fertile mucus and ff says i already ovulated....super early....again. this just isnt happening!

CD1. Here we go.

This part is the worst for me. Just waiting to O. Usually CD17-19 for me. Just seems like such wasted time.

Hi everyone!

Can't believe I am finally able to join one of these testing threads after never really having a two week wait, BUT... I am starting stims for our first IVF cycle this Friday, and as it currently stands, that would put my test date at 8th December. Obviously subject to change depending on how well I respond but I'm excited to join you all!

:hugs:

Dream - really really sorry about AF. I feel you with the looooooong wait just to O... :hugs: FX this is the month.

MrsMurphy and Steph - added you both already. Goodluck steph FX you get a :bfp:

:dust:

Hoping I will be able to get a :bfp: in December!! I had a MC (5 weeks 4 days) on 19th October, so still waiting for my first AF. We decided 1 week after we were going to try immediately.. then I got all panicked because of dating etc and not knowing when to test :dohh: so have decided it's probably best to wait til AF shows before trying again ... however we dtd 3 times after the first week so not sure if I would've O'd then?! who knows... I was told to expect AF around 4-6 weeks after... so 16th nov being 4 weeks.. tbh I'm hoping I get AF just to know where my cycle will be at!! Then hoping to start OPK's after that (although I have no idea what I'm doing in that department as I've never used them!!)

Then FX'd I will get my :bfp: in December?! probably wishful thinking... but you never know!

Good luck to everyone :dust:

Mumof_2 I'm sorry for your loss!! Honestly waiting after an mc to get back your normal cycles can be so frustrating. They can always date you based on a scan so I wouldn't worry about that!! For me I mc'd in October a few years ago and didn't ovulate again until February. We got pregnant in march. I hope you get back to normal soon, takegood care of yourself and maybe look into some herbs and supplements for fertility to help you get back on track xx. If you do get af 4-6 weeks that's a good sign!

Thanks Reiko_ctu :hugs:

We had only just started to actively TTC #3 a week or so before the mc (I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was at the hospital due to the pain and bleeding!) So this past month or so has been a bit of a whirl wind! I've been looking a lot online about people catching within two weeks of a mc, but I'm a worrier at the best of times.. so tend to think it may be a good idea to get my body back in working order first. I guess it will happen when it's meant to be! Thats why I'm thinking using OPKs would be a good idea.. as if I know I didn't O then I know I'm out that month.

Hi friends - following along <3 fx for lots of BFP!!

CD 2 had acupuncture this morning. I really don't want to track anything this month....

Mumof_2 - So sorry to hear about your loss.... :hugs: That's devastating.... :cry: FX you get your AF sooner than later so you'll know when you are at your cycle. Should i put you on "to be determined"?

Ali - :wave: Hi.... Nice to see you here.... <3 Happy 5 weeks!!!!

Trimeka - I've been planning not to track anything this cycle aside from temps but i couldn't help it. I feel like i'm lost if i didn't. But you do what makes you feel less stressful.

Mumof_2 - how are you today? You mentioned about using OPKs (if you do get AF) you can start testing on CD (Average Cycle length - 17 days) for 6 to 7 days that should give you enough time to catch the LH surge. Just wanna throw that advise if you're still wondering when to test.

I'm alright today thank you. I've had cramping over the past few days, one of those days was pretty constant all day on one side.. so wondering if I O'd then as it's completely gone now! The worst day was 18 days after the bleeding.. Starting to wish I started using OPK's straight away that way I may have known :dohh:

Tracking seems so confusing to me as I've never needed to do it before! :wacko:

I'm sure once I get to grips with it I'll find it easy!

There are lots of ladies here who can help you with tracking your cycle. You may also want to try temping that for sure will tell you when you O'ed. You can check out the free version of fertility friend. All you need is get yourself a Basal Body Thermometer but of course taking your temp at almost the same time when you wake up can be a struggle. Hope you won't need it and just get AF or :bfp: this cycle.

Will check out fertility friend! Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely be looking into tracking if AF shows up ready for the next cycle.

It's so nice to have such friendly women on here who are all on the same journey.

It's the only place I know where you can share your struggle be it TTC, losses and anything personal where people can relate, listen (read) and give you support. Sometimes i feel safe to share my struggles here than sharing it with anyone i know of personally. We live far from both our families so this is where i find my what i consider my 2nd family. <3

I totally agree that this site is the best - everyone is so kind and supportive and 100% non-judgmental, and many women have similar experiences and are very open to share. It's the best <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->