• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Well, hcg blood test today was :bfn: at 0. BUT, AF hasn't showed up yet and I could just have ovulated a lot later than I thought...at least according to my fertility app. So here's to testing in January.

Co, i am so sorry. Any thoughts on why you had so many positives?

I’m so sorry jun, it’s so hard. Sending hugs.

Co I’m sorry for your test. I hope you did just O later than you thought. Good luck in January!

Ok ladies what do yall think?? 10 DPO and I just took it with maybe a 2 hour hold..

Attachments

• 20171222_193742.jpg
    20171222_193742.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 25
Nuthatch...honestly I have NO idea why I had so many faint positives. I'm not the only one who saw them either so I know I'm not completely crazy with line eye lol.

Ash, I TOTALLY see a line! Test in again in another day or two to see if it gets darker!

Ash, I TOTALLY see a line! Test in again in another day or two to see if it gets darker!

I'm gonna try and wait till Christmas eve. My BF said do it in the morning

I definitely see it too. About the same as mine the other day at 10dpo. Congrats!!

Thank you. I'm trying so hard not to get excited. Do you think a FR Digital would pick it up in the morning? My BF doesn't get that it doesn't matter how light the line is as long as its there it's a positive test.

Af arrived! I'm out, hit me suddenly- I burst into tears on the bus home so I had a feeling it would come. Good luck to all still waiting, I'll see y'all in January! Xx

:hugs:Foster, I'm so sorry and hope you can get some answers.

Scribbler: :hugs: I so sorry. When it hits, it hurts. You are not alone.

Ash: Congrats, I hope you have a HH9.:flower:

Thank you. I'm trying so hard not to get excited. Do you think a FR Digital would pick it up in the morning? My BF doesn't get that it doesn't matter how light the line is as long as its there it's a positive test.
My DH was the same with our first. I'm like ugh a line is a line is a line!

I don't know on the FR digitals, I've only ever used CB ones in the past at like 16-17dpo. In saying that, I do have 2 FR digis in the cupboard, was going to use one at 14dpo (Monday). They do seem to indicate that they are the same as the others though.

My DH was the same with our first. I'm like ugh a line is a line is a line!

I don't know on the FR digitals, I've only ever used CB ones in the past at like 16-17dpo. In saying that, I do have 2 FR digis in the cupboard, was going to use one at 14dpo (Monday). They do seem to indicate that they are the same as the others though.

Guys are so funny. I used a CB digital with my first at 12DPO and got a pregnant. So I'm trying to think should I wait till Sunday. I don't think I could hold off :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"