December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

FR Digital said no this morning. I'll take another one tomorrow.

Ash...the digital tests are not as sensitive...keep testing with line tests and when you get a strong line, test with the digital. :) GL!

Thanks all.. I'll get some FR ones today and start trying them again. That no this morning hit me but maybe Christmas eve I'll have a good solid dark line.

Well took a FR not digital and used FMU slept 8 hours to see a :bfn: so no clue what that first line was. Made a deal wirh my BF last night. Told him if it was negative this morning I wouldn't try and test again until I actually missed AF. So... blah

Sorry about the bfns, add me to the list for one as well at 12dpo bot bfn on wondfo and osom. So I'm out and have dealt with it as best as you can.

FX for everyone still waiting

:dust:

Hey ladies, I just found this board and thought I’d add my name to the list. Tested yesterday from a FET on the 18th and got our Christmas BFP! Today’s is darker. Best Christmas gift ever ❤️

So today is the day I predicted AF would show.. No sign of her. Was working a long 11 hour shift today so going to wait and test in the morning. Hoping for a Christmas surprise but I'm not holding out hope. Feel crampy but most other symptoms are gone!

Hey ladies, I just found this board and thought I’d add my name to the list. Tested yesterday from a FET on the 18th and got our Christmas BFP! Today’s is darker. Best Christmas gift ever ❤️

Congratulations!!!!! Have a H&H 9 mos.

So today is the day I predicted AF would show.. No sign of her. Was working a long 11 hour shift today so going to wait and test in the morning. Hoping for a Christmas surprise but I'm not holding out hope. Feel crampy but most other symptoms are gone!

FX for that special Christmas surprise. :dust:

Much love to you all who the witch got to this month :hug:

Congrats to the ladies with their Christmas bfps.

:dust:

Well my update is Af is 2 days late now and all I’ve had are :bfn:! No idea where she went.

:hugs: LO4.

I'm still waiting around for AF. She's due to show on the 27th so I should start spotting tomorrow.

So sorry for bfn ladies. There's still a chance as long as AF doesn't show up, I know you already know that just want to cheer you up. <3 FX for a :bfp: in a day or 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->