December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Anyone else freezing like crazy? Currently 9dpo, testing tomorrow :) Cramps, dizzy, tired and hungry. That's where I'm at ;)

Hey ladies - after my post about suspecting I’m not ovulating I randomly took a test and got this.. upload is killing it a bit but I’m pretty sure I have a faint line

So sorry for those of you that the witch has got , it really sucks :hugs:

Waiting; I see a line!

Waiting: Congrats!!! And to everyone who has gotten a bfp :happydance:

Fix for those of us still waiting on that rainbow baby :dust:

Thanks ladies, it’s so much clearer today, I can’t believe it!! Best xmas gift ever

I got my Christmas prezzie a few days early... :bfp: Can't believe it.

Vfp yesterday and darker line today. I'll keep testing to see line progression and digi on Monday.

I've had some IB, which is normal for me and is what made me test so early in the first place but otherwise good so far, keeping everything crossed it is a sticky one.

:dust: to you all who are waiting to test. Fingers crossed Santa brings everyone what they really really want.

xx

Congrats to all the new bfp's :happydance:

AFM: AF showed up last night, so at least now I know we can try again next month, but what I don't understand is that my BBT is still high @ 36.9C (that's 98.42F). Am I just imagining that it's high or is it really?

Looks like I’m out. I started spotting today. On to cycle number 6.

Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to those waiting to test

I’m going to the doctor today to get some clear answers. Wish me luck and send me baby dust!!!

Good luck co_fostermom! :dust:

I'm 11dpo, BFN this morning, my breasts starting feeling tender yesterday so I suspect this will be a sign of AF on way, although cervix position is high so I guess I'll hold onto that much meanwhile!

So... trigger

I bled a little on Tuesday and the nurse took some blood to get a HCG count. It was 723 at that time. Went back for a repeat yesterday and the count is now only at 218. Looks like I’m going to be miscarrying this one at a very early stage. Still waiting for a full-on bleeding and shedding of the tissue. Got a follow-up with doc to make sure everything goes normally. This will be a sad Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->