December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

I jinxed myself. Been waiting 10 weeks...longest ive made it for last 3... then started having strange low cramps last night. Amped up this morning with spotting. Now cramping really hard, Beeding heavy with clots and tissue.

Looks like I'm out. And down.

I was really hopeful this one would stick.

Hi everyone! Love this idea. Could you pop me down for the night 14th please xx

Thanks for making this thread!
Please add me for Dec. 2! That’s when the wicked witch is supposed to show her face!

Thanks for getting the December thread started! Although I'm bummed to be here, lol.

My test date this go round should be 12/20 (although we all know I'll start sooner than that, haha!)

Good luck everyone!

:xmas6:Hello ladies, I'll also be joining you this month.

Can you please put me down for December 12?

November's thread has a lot of BFPs. Let's hope December is kind to us here... :dust:

I’m most likely out this cycle too. Can I join you? December 21st.

So sorry Damara. :hugs:have you been to the hospital?

Can I be added to the 18th please?[-o<

So, I’ve made a decision. I’m going to be out of State next week bc DD is getting induced on Monday. Im going to come back Saturday and dtd on CD16 (a common O day for me). Im not temping. Im not doing OPKs. Im just going to take it easy and (hopefully) put myself in the running for a BFP and see what happens.

Finally got my positive OPK on CD23, consistent with my last few cycles. Tomorrow is our 6 year wedding anniversary so hopefully that brings us some luck.

AF should be due around the 4/5 so I’m still on track for testing. Going to try and resist the urge to test early as much as possible!

Good luck on catching that egg on your Anniversary EMSwife!!

Could you please add me for testing on Dec 15th!?

I got my IUD out at the end of August to start getting my cycles in order and my husband was away for work all of Sept and Oct. November he got back from training, however I was gone away in Arizona visiting my brother during ovulation (but I thought we had a chance as I was home 3 days before O!). BUT DECEMBER !!! We will be home together during ovulation! I’m so excited to give it our all (well maybe still sway a bit girl by BDing before O lol)

Good luck ladies! Sending my love and prayers!

I’m sorry Damara. Losses are the worst. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->