December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

I’m not out for November yet but I’m not hopeful.

Can you please add me for 23rd December dream?

I should be 1 dpo before the week is out. Trying to not stress too much about it. Has anyone heard of Magnesium helping with ttc and pregnancy? Ive started taking it for my kidney issues and found out it is good for ttc. Brief read online but my cm has improved and libido...lol

Fx we can get some Christmas miracles up in here. Heck I will go for any month really lol:dust:

FTale - I've definitely heard that. I started taking magnesium powder in my water before bed a couple months ago and I've been take epsom salt baths 1x week.

2 dpo :coffee:.. it’s so exciting to see all of the new BFPs in the November thread. I hope their luck continues for all of us!

Congrats @Dream143r! I’m so happy for you!

Okay, so if I get to cd1 this cycle (which I mean why wouldn't I? 13 months of ttc and somehow month 14 will be it? Ha, not likely.), DH and I have decided to move forward with an IUI for December. I will be doing an HSG, letrozole, and then IUI. I can't remember if I mentioned any of that to this group or not, but it does sound like it will be the best option for us...Doc says I check out great, no issues whatsoever, and DH just has slightly below what they want to see for count and motility. I am currently 7DPO, and this just feels like the longest most hormonal tww of my life. The past two days I had very mild, hardly noticeable cramping, and last night I had THE WORST insomnia. Didn't even sleep an hour. I have been on the verge of tears/anger/easily irritated since 4DPO and I can't stop eating. This is the worst PMS ever. So miserable. 7 days to go.....ew. Sorry about the vent post. I'm just over this. If it ends in a bfp it will be worth it, otherwise I just want to hurry up and try the IUI. I never imagined it would take this long to conceive. My heart hurts for everyone who has been trying for years. Love you guys. Bug hugs. This journey is so tough. It's an uphill battle.

Add me to December 9th!

Newbie here, long time forum lurker. Recently married, TTC Baby G #1! I've had two miscarriages in the past but I've been working on being a healthy weight and my mental health is better than ever so hopefully I have a sticky bean soon!

Anyone else get extra weepy around CD18/3-4DPO when TTC? I'm NOT a cryer but I definitely did last night and I cry like 3 times a year lol.

So my period started today after a very odd cycle. Please change my date to 23rd. That would be the 6th try for a sibling.

So my AF was due for November 30th. I started the December thread cause for a moment I decided I would be super chill and not test early for the first time ever and wait till my missed period to test on December 1st.

Well, I couldn't wait. as per usual. I tested yesterday at 10DPO and got my first ever BFP! After a long 20 cycles TTC#1 we couldn't be happier. I've got an appt this afternoon with my gyno to get a blood test. I know the November thread has been booming with BFPs so hopefully December does too! I'm rooting for everyone!!

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM (1).jpeg

So my AF was due for November 30th. I started the December thread cause for a moment I decided I would be super chill and not test early for the first time ever and wait till my missed period to test on December 1st.

Well, I couldn't wait. as per usual. I tested yesterday at 10DPO and got my first ever BFP! After a long 20 cycles TTC#1 we couldn't be happier. I've got an appt this afternoon with my gyno to get a blood test. I know the November thread has been booming with BFPs so hopefully December does too! I'm rooting for everyone!!

View attachment 1049005 View attachment 1049006
huge congrats Dream143!

I’m officially moving over to December now. CD1 for me a day early as well.

CONGRATS Dream! That is amazing news!! How exciting. Beautiful lines. :)

Nixnax, sorry AF arrived. Hopefully this is your last period for a looong time and this next cycle is it.

Moving over here. AF was 5 days late, showed up today and a negative test. Longest cycle I've ever had.

Next AF should be here December 25th.

Hi ladies can I join please? :hi:

I'm not sure exactly yet what date I'll be testing in December, I have pcos and very irregular cycles so just kind of going with the flow until I get.My appointment for gynae ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->