December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

Af got me today, I had a shorter than normal cycle this month so unsure when ov will be this cycle so will let you know a testing date when I ov. Sending lots of luck to you all xx

Well had my first appointment with the doctors to see if I can gynae referal hand it's been the day from hell as I've come away with another worrying problem :cry::cry::cry:

Can I join the club? I'm rolling over from December. I think I'm experiencing delayed ovulation on CD28 when it's usually CD18 for me. After taking a break from the OPKs, I felt crampy earlier and took one along with an HCG test out of curiosity and got a blazing positive. I also had watery CM the past couple of days but figured it was just more cycle weirdness. This has been such an unusual cycle for me but I'm just going with it... I plan to test on Dec 8th!

Sorry Heart, do you use opks? I've found cheap ones at Walmart and they go positive the day before I O clear enough.

Lady: Well, goodness, O took its time but YAY for a positive Opk and FX for testing this month.

Sarah: Why the worrying? Did you get a referral? I haven't caught up on post yet as work has been busy. Hope all is ok.

Okay...made it to 9dpo with only a little crying!! :haha: Seriously though, I have been so emotional this cycle!! Not sure whether or not it's even worth testing this cycle :shrug: I don't think this is our month and I just reeeeaaaaalllly wanna get to cd1 so I can make my HSG appt and start the IUI process already!!!

5-6 DPO and wanting to crawl up the walls! It's only our second cycle TTC but I'm 32 and DH is 33 and I've had 2 miscarriages in the past so I'm dying right now, basically. I don't want to get excited for a BFP but I really, really want a sticky bean. Ugh. I'm not supposed to test until the 6th at the earliest buuuut I think I'm going to test on the 2nd when I'm about 9/10 DPO because I'm a masochist apparently.

thencomesbebe: Got my FX for you. I hope all those extra emotions turn into a bfp.

baby: lol..with tests being so sensitive 10dpo is the norm for testing. Sending you some dust for catching that lil eggo.

5-6 DPO and wanting to crawl up the walls! It's only our second cycle TTC but I'm 32 and DH is 33 and I've had 2 miscarriages in the past so I'm dying right now, basically. I don't want to get excited for a BFP but I really, really want a sticky bean. Ugh. I'm not supposed to test until the 6th at the earliest buuuut I think I'm going to test on the 2nd when I'm about 9/10 DPO because I'm a masochist apparently.

Fingers crossed for you! It's hard to not get excited at the thought of finally getting your precious baby.

thencomesbebe: Got my FX for you. I hope all those extra emotions turn into a bfp.

baby: lol..with tests being so sensitive 10dpo is the norm for testing. Sending you some dust for catching that lil eggo.

I think we're both 2DPO? Are you still waiting until 12/11 to test?

I'm right there with you @BabyG8686. I'm 5 dpo today and I am ready to know! I'm already dreaming of how we are going to tell family... ugh.

I'm letting myself test at 10dpo on Tuesday but not a day sooner! Here's to hoping we both have beautiful BFPs next week!

Good luck to everyone else as well! Hopefully the BFPs will be as plentiful in this thread as the November one!

I'm right there with you @BabyG8686. I'm 5 dpo today and I am ready to know! I'm already dreaming of how we are going to tell family... ugh.

I'm letting myself test at 10dpo on Tuesday but not a day sooner! Here's to hoping we both have beautiful BFPs next week!

Good luck to everyone else as well! Hopefully the BFPs will be as plentiful in this thread as the November one!

I bought a box of cheapies so I can test every day from 10 DPO, it took everything I had not to use one of my normal tests this morning. I felt nauseus after breakfast and my bbs are big but could be anything. Gah.

Good luck to you! ❤️

Thanks! I've got fingers and toes crossed but I know since it's only cycle #2 TTC it's not SUPER likely. Still hopeful. :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->