December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

So ladies I’m 11dpo today and after my mixed lines on Ics over the last couple days I took two Ics this morning that we’re bfp still
I used my last frer with smu and

Congrats!!!! That's a very good line on a FRER. I hope it's a sticky one. Very nice...:happydance:

Plus1: I see some thing but not sure what it is. FX its a line we see!!!:dust:

I don’t mean to be insentive and post this I’m just so worried that this bean won’t stick after losing our last one in October but these lines are getting darker and it’s giving a slight glimmer of hope. Top was Tuesday night, bottom was Thursday morning.

95784A5F-5D2D-4372-AF88-78003A304303.jpeg

I don’t mean to be insentive and post this I’m just so worried that this bean won’t stick after losing our last one in October but these lines are getting darker and it’s giving a slight glimmer of hope. Top was Tuesday night, bottom was Thursday morning.

View attachment 1051521
Lines look amazing hun
After loss it’s so hard not to stress xx
Fx for a sticky baby

2baby2: Totally understand and that line looks good. I tell myself even if you do get preggo I will always be on pins and needles. But do what you can to enjoy this baby right now. Talk to them, play music...whatever your heart desires. Sending you tons of well wishes for a HH9!

It’s official, I just got my beta back and it’s positive :bfp:I still can’t believe It!!! My hcg is kind of low, only 31. I’m kind of freaking out and hoping and praying this little bean sticks!! But being that I’m 13dpo the nurse that I spoke to said that she not super concerned with the number and we can be cautiously optimistic. we will know more after I go for a 2nd blood draw. But of course because of the weekend I can’t go for another test until Monday

It’s official, I just got my beta back and it’s positive :bfp:I still can’t believe It!!! My hcg is kind of low, only 31. I’m kind of freaking out and hoping and praying this little bean sticks!! But being that I’m 13dpo the nurse that I spoke to said that she not super concerned with the number and we can be cautiously optimistic. we will know more after I go for a 2nd blood draw. But of course because of the weekend I can’t go for another test until Monday

Congratulations! :happydance:

Congrats on the Beta! Do you live near stand alone labs like Any Lab Test? I know their tests are $49 out of pocket and you get your results back the next day. You can also order oneline through Private MD labs and get the test done at a Labcorp near by. Either way FX for some great Beta doubling!!! hugs

Well I didn't chart this month. We only DTD once on the 17th ( there was good ewcm) and I got good ovulation pains on the 18th. I have been POAS pretty much daily since then! :haha:
I am now at the stage where I am seeing lines that are not there and swirling the stick in the pee in case I miss bits of the hormone in the sample! :fool:
I think I have gone mad! Lololol
That's funny, twirling the stick around in the urine is definitely a new one! Lmbo Good luck to you. :rofl:

I'm out for this month :-( maybe the new year will be kinder

Thanks everyone! I’m trying not to get too excited, just keeping my fingers crossed this little bean sticks!

Congrats Emma!!! So exciting seeing it in writing \\:D/

Ftale - my docs office said they can write me a script for a blood draw and a quest or labcorp, but because they’re offices are closed no one will be around to call with my results and the blood draw places won’t call me directly... who knows lol. Either way, I’m moving this weekend so I’ll be super busy and hopefully it will be a nice distraction until Monday

can i pretty please be added to 29th
:xmas16: December (Christmas) Testing Thread :xmas12:
Please post your testing dates here and I'll get everyone added to the list.
:xmas6: Good Luck Everyone! :xmas9:

:xmas8:

December 1

Dream143r :bfp:

December 2
Atown22 :bfp:
Jay900

December 3
MamaMf4

December 4
EMSwife1124 :bfp:
EllaEllaElla :witch:
kealz :witch:

December 5
thencomesbebe :witch:
bc1122 :bfp:

December 6
Brit95 :bfp:

December 8
Lulu719 :bfp:
LadyVictoria :witch:
Harmony16 :witch:
Convie :witch:
OhBoyOrGirl :witch:

December 9
BabyG8686

December 10
Isack031817

December 11
FTale :witch:
ginamouse :witch:
Boymom2016

December 12
bumble b :bfp:
MinnieMcMoose :witch:
KeepTryinLuv :witch:

December 13
Suncool :witch:

December 14
MommyGabby :bfp:
LNWXO :bfp:
dbinter12
Katy78

December 15
BSelck24 :witch:
pooch

December 17
TTC74

December 18
amoreamy :witch:
Jill322 :bfp:

December 20
ColeCaden
MissDoc :witch:
YukonSun
Daydreamer83

December 21
SpeedyAce
BldeGrl

December 22
pamg :witch:

December 23
Nixnax :witch:
Millhaven

December 24
xXxJessicaxXx

:xmas1: December 25 :xmas17:
cookielady
momof2onetube :bfp:
2Baby2 :bfp:
ButtonsBabe86

December 27
Samirose224

December 28

December 29
TransDad
co_fostermom
emma4g63 :bfp:
BellaXO28
PurplePear

December 30

December 31
Plus1More
FTale

TBD
SarahLou372
xxmyheartxx

So I know I said I would wait until NYE to test but I got impatient. Last night I got a negative but evap line made it look positive an hour later. So tested again this morning at 11dpo. Can anyone else see a faint 2nd line or just me? It was a little darker in real life than the pic but still questioning myself?! Lol

3vyzj7e

3vyzj7e

Last edited:
Sorry Purple :dust: for next cyc lol. HUGS

Button: I see that line Congrats:bfp:!!!

Ooo how exciting. Thank you guys at least I am not crazy. Fingers crossed they decide they would like me as a mummy and stick around. Will wait a few more days to test again. In the meantime no more Christmas alcohol! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->