December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

Ok so after what I thought was af starting out had stopped today I feel queasy and shaky I decided to squeeze out a little urine (ten min hold that's all) what are your thoughts the pic is at 2-3 min mark) the yellow is from the b100 complex I'm taking

20181229_095302.jpg

Ok so after what I thought was af starting out had stopped today I feel queasy and shaky I decided to squeeze out a little urine (ten min hold that's all) what are your thoughts the pic is at 2-3 min mark) the yellow is from the b100 complex I'm taking

View attachment 1051658
How many dpo are you? Looks like the start of a bfp to me!

I see that PurplePear! Good luck for the next test!

Hi everyone! My first time posting on here.. Hope you don't mind me joining in!
I'm currently 13dpo (first month TTC), af is due in 3 days. I took a cheapie test today but I'm just not sure whether it's an evaporation line or a bfp? Could anyone help at all please? Thank you!

rps20181229_123108.jpg

Purplepear and peony I see it on both!!!! Try again each day and watch it darken! Deffo looks like the start of a bfp!!!

Hi everyone! My first time posting on here.. Hope you don't mind me joining in!
I'm currently 13dpo (first month TTC), af is due in 3 days. I took a cheapie test today but I'm just not sure whether it's an evaporation line or a bfp? Could anyone help at all please? Thank you!

View attachment 1051670
I see it!! Time to test on FRER ladies!!! Can't wait to see your next ones!

Another bfn today at 10/11 dpo. Not testing again until I miss AF. AF is due by the 2nd.

Congrats to those getting their bfps!

Sorry about the bfn transdad but plenty time left yet

Defo bfp that purple congrats x

Couldn't wait till the morning, did a FRER, :bfn:. Gutted. Was obviously a evaporation line on the cheapie :sad2:

Congrats Purple!!!

Sorry Transdad and Peony..HUGS holding on to hope for a good line in the moring.

Purple I see it!

AFM my test today was BFN. It's still really early but at the same time I'm not gonna lie I'm really disappointed because I had my first BFP by this time last pregnancy (5dpt). I don't know what to think. :cry:

Purple I see it!

AFM my test today was BFN. It's still really early but at the same time I'm not gonna lie I'm really disappointed because I had my first BFP by this time last pregnancy (5dpt). I don't know what to think. :cry:
I know what you mean as I got my bfps with both my boys at 9dpo. I reckon I am now around 11dpo and getting bfns - gutted and feeling out. :hugs:

Purple I see it!

Hugs....can't be easy. :cry: I tested too early today too and was greeted by a blank test. Praying your test shows up positive real soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->