December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

Buttons: hahaha...I was staring in the fridge last night at a bottle of wine and was like ,nah better wait....But yes, no more Christmas wine for you!! Congrats again!

So I know I said I would wait until NYE to test but I got impatient. Last night I got a negative but evap line made it look positive an hour later. So tested again this morning at 11dpo. Can anyone else see a faint 2nd line or just me? It was a little darker in real life than the pic but still questioning myself?! Lol

3vyzj7e

3vyzj7e
I see it! :yipee:

So I know I said I would wait until NYE to test but I got impatient. Last night I got a negative but evap line made it look positive an hour later. So tested again this morning at 11dpo. Can anyone else see a faint 2nd line or just me? It was a little darker in real life than the pic but still questioning myself?! Lol

3vyzj7e

3vyzj7e
It's definitely there! Congratulations!

3vyzj7e

3vyzj7e
Didn't even need to zoom in. Congrats x

Didn't even need to zoom in. Congrats x

Thank you it is lovely hearing you all say you see it as well, esp not having to zoom. Trying not to get too excited just yet as hoping it will be a nice dark line in the next few days.

Hoping some of you that aren't out yet this month, get your BFP as well. Good luck everyone x

3vyzj7e

3vyzj7e
I see it I see it! Congrats!

I honestly just feel like I'm out already. I know it's only 9/10dpo, but so far bfn and had some (TMI) diarrhea all day yesterday, which I know can be associated with a major dip in progesterone. So...I'm just not feeling lucky. Feel like I should just quit POAS and wait for AF to come. :-(

I'm so sorry Millhaven :hugs:...congrats 2baby2 and anyone else who got their bfp!

I'm still waiting...totally gave in and started testing at 2dpt. Last time after the transfer I didn't get my first positive until 5dpt so I don't know what I was expecting. I guess probably earlier because the embryologist called my embryo "an ambitious little embryo" so I figured maybe it would implant sooner. GRRR!!! TWW is the worst! Even when you're PUPO.

I honestly just feel like I'm out already. I know it's only 9/10dpo, but so far bfn and had some (TMI) diarrhea all day yesterday, which I know can be associated with a major dip in progesterone. So...I'm just not feeling lucky. Feel like I should just quit POAS and wait for AF to come. :-(
I feel the same. I am just so addicted to peeing on sticks! :test:

Hi all
First month ttc. Currently 10dpo (I think O day was the 18th, 19th at latest) and 5 days before AF due on 2nd Jan. Tested today and BFN. going to test again each day until AF comes (if she does!) First month and I'm already addicted to the need to POAS

Hi all
First month ttc. Currently 10dpo (I think O day was the 18th, 19th at latest) and 5 days before AF due on 2nd Jan. Tested today and BFN. going to test again each day until AF comes (if she does!) First month and I'm already addicted to the need to POAS

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! Good luck :)

Just popping in to say hi & spread some baby dust :)

I'm 6 weeks today! It's going so fast. Got my first scan date through, it's 29th january because they go from lmp so i'll only be 10 & half weeks but at least i get to see baby a bit earlier.

Good luck to those testing before the new year xxx

Thanks Bumble! Prayers for your scan.

Sorry Gemma ☹ What test did you use? You could still test positive later as its still early. Hugs

Thanks Bumble! Prayers for your scan.

Sorry Gemma ☹ What test did you use? You could still test positive later as its still early. Hugs
In all fairness it was a cheapie 25mlu one so my fingers are still crossed. If AF is late I will invest in some more expensive brand ones. I'm going to test on these cheapies each day until AF is due on the 2nd so I will update again in the morning X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->