December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

December has felt like the longest month ever. If I am not preggo, I am definitely having some kind of phantom pregnancy!! My :holly: are so swollen, heavy and hot. I have had moments where I have had sensations similar to when my milk was coming in (with my boys) round my upper back and round the sides. They are so painful, I feel like my boobs have been beaten up! I almost passed out when my five year old accidently elbowed my boob today! :bike:
Sorry to keep bugging you ladies, I know I am officially a January now but can I ask did any of you guys have these crazy :holly: before your bfp?

December has felt like the longest month ever. If I am not preggo, I am definitely having some kind of phantom pregnancy!! My :holly: are so swollen, heavy and hot. I have had moments where I have had sensations similar to when my milk was coming in (with my boys) round my upper back and round the sides. They are so painful, I feel like my boobs have been beaten up! I almost passed out when my five year old accidently elbowed my boob today! :bike:
Sorry to keep bugging you ladies, I know I am officially a January now but can I ask did any of you guys have these crazy :holly: before your bfp?

They sure sound like promising signs! Good luck :dust:

Good morning all! I have some lines for you to view. The line came up around the 5 minute mark. There is also a random pink smudge inbetween control line and test line. The test line does seem pink in colour just really light at the moment. What do you think? The pictures are mainly of me shining a light through as without, it is tricky to see via camera. I can see the line in natural light but not as good without a torch light behind.
20190103_111656.jpg 20190103_111416.jpg 20190103_105506.jpg

I've tested every day - I am obsessed. AF is due any day now. I have added some pics of my most recent test (early morning today).
I think I can see the beginning of something on the middle picture but I'm not sure. I would highly recommend FRER test. I got my BFP on it about 5 days ago clear as day and the cheapies even now are still almost not noticeable X

I think I can see the beginning of something on the middle picture but I'm not sure. I would highly recommend FRER test. I got my BFP on it about 5 days ago clear as day and the cheapies even now are still almost not noticeable X
I ran out of FRERs which were Bfns on Monday. I have ordered a couple of clear blue digitals which will arrive tomorrow. So I will probably test with one of those tomorrow and then I will have another one for later.

I can see the line! I hope its gets darker and darker!! Quiet on this thread. I think everyone moved over to Jan thread..lol...I guess I'll go have a look there. Keep us posted!! HUGS

Hey just wanted to let you know that my embryo didn't take...I'm currently on CD3 now. I will have to wait probably until the middle of March before I can consider another embryo transfer. At any rate, I've been in consistent fertility treatment since last January, so I'm giving my body a bit of a break.

Hey just wanted to let you know that my embryo didn't take...I'm currently on CD3 now. I will have to wait probably until the middle of March before I can consider another embryo transfer. At any rate, I've been in consistent fertility treatment since last January, so I'm giving my body a bit of a break.
Sorry to hear that! Fx for your next transfer, maybe the break will do your body some good! Good luck!

Oh no! Glad you’re giving your body a break and I know you will be more than ready for March!

Anyone dealing with exhaustion? Any suggestions to combat it? To add insult to injury I can’t seem to sleep past midnight. I have to be up around 6am and don’t get home til 6pm.

This mamma is drained! Any suggestions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Me too! Constantly napping and exhausted and more annoyingly I have contact period pains and awful niggly feelings in my stomach that make my skin crawl. This is my 4th and never experienced this in first trimester x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->