December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

Purple I see it!

AFM my test today was BFN. It's still really early but at the same time I'm not gonna lie I'm really disappointed because I had my first BFP by this time last pregnancy (5dpt). I don't know what to think. :cry:

Don't be too discouraged foster mom last pregnancy I got my BFP two days earlier than this time!

12dpo thought I saw the very faintest of a shadow in test line this morning.....but was BFN again. 3 days left of trying now before AF due

Congratulations Gemma!! I'm 14dpo, af due in 2 days. Got a bfn on a FRER yesterday so I'm pretty sure I'm out :cry:

I skipped frer today and it went digital it feels more official when you read the words!! However I had some pink spotting this morning so I'm too nervous to tell my husband and get his hopes up in case it's not going to stick :-(

20181230_095512.jpg

Hi ladies

Congrats to you Gemma and all other ladies getting their BFPs! :happydance:And hugs to those waiting! :hugs:

I think I am 8/9 dpo today. Tested this morning and I think bfn but there’s something about it - could be line eye, lol. I’ll prob try again tomorrow night. :shrug:

Hi ladies

Congrats to you Gemma and all other ladies getting their BFPs! :happydance:And hugs to those waiting! :hugs:

I think I am 8/9 dpo today. Tested this morning and I think bfn but there’s something about it - could be line eye, lol. I’ll prob try again tomorrow night. :shrug:
Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->