December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

Congratulations everybody! Look at all these BFP's! I am so excited for you all. FX new year and lots of new little ones and lots of BFP's to come from those that are out this month xx

I have been convinced I am out these past few days, but have just had the most pinching womb pain on my right side that made me catch my breath. Maybe a good sign, late implantation? Who knows. I will test again tomorrow with an first response early test and keep you all posted. Not really sure when my period is likely to come as I've not long had my coil taken out but I would have thought 4th January at the latest.

I have been convinced I am out these past few days, but have just had the most pinching womb pain on my right side that made me catch my breath. Maybe a good sign, late implantation? Who knows. I will test again tomorrow with an first response early test and keep you all posted. Not really sure when my period is likely to come as I've not long had my coil taken out but I would have thought 4th January at the latest.

Fingers crossed for you! <3

Morning everyone how are we all? So I may just start believing I am pregnant now. The pictures below are 12dpo on the clear blue week indicator and today's FRER at 14dpo (took another one as still no lines on cheapies and FRER lines still faint 2 days ago) with a nice strong line today! I think I better start thinking about telling my husband! Lol What a great new year surprise!
Good luck everyone, still time for your BFP's!! FX xxx

Morning everyone how are we all? So I may just start believing I am pregnant now. The pictures below are 12dpo on the clear blue week indicator and today's FRER at 14dpo (took another one as still no lines on cheapies and FRER lines still faint 2 days ago) with a nice strong line today! I think I better start thinking about telling my husband! Lol What a great new year surprise!

Lol, I think it’s time to tell him..! :winkwink: What a wonderful surprise to share at New Year. How romantic! x:dance:

Congrats buttons on the Digi x
And frer looks fab

Woohoo exciting! :happydance:

Nice digi Buttons!

Well, Bfn at 10dpo on every test I had. I'm moving on to the New Year. Thank you ladies so much for all of your support❣

Not out just yet ftale hope it’s a new year surprise

Fx for everyone for New Years. X

Nice digi Buttons!

Well, Bfn at 10dpo on every test I had. I'm moving on to the New Year. Thank you ladies so much for all of your support❣
It's still really early, don't lose hope! Fx for you!

12/13dpo and bfn. Just waiting for AF to show at this point. :sad1:

Its New Years Eve and I'm shining my flashlight on an Osom while baking tater tots..LOL.

Question, if I shine the light under the Osom I see a dark line but on top I see next to nothing. Foreshadowing for a 2019 baby? I hope so. Gonna continue working out and getting my belly fit for pregnancy.

Here's to 2019 All!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"