+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Af reared her ugly face :witch: right on time. Im out, congratulations to all the bfps sorry to those the witch got and good luck to all the girls still in it!:xmas9::xmas6:

First photo is when it was wet, I can see an extremely faint line, the second photo is when it’s now dry.... is this an evap?

189F78AD-7D7D-4C98-81F9-1149A2C56D58.jpeg 8702DCCF-E62E-4FE5-BF56-94D23AB17FA2.jpeg

Sorry fostermom & saveme. :hugs2:TTC can just be so frustrating. :-(

Cupcake, the fact that the line is quite clearly blue on the second photo, makes me inclined to think that this might be your BFP! evaps shouldn’t have any colour at all. What dpo are you? So exciting. :mrgreen:

Sorry fostermom & saveme. :hugs2:TTC can just be so frustrating. :-(

Cupcake, the fact that the line is quite clearly blue on the second photo, makes me inclined to think that this might be your BFP! evaps shouldn’t have any colour at all. What dpo are you? So exciting. :mrgreen:
Today I’m 11DPO according to my chart! I’ve had a blueish evap before which makes me worried this is too.

Sorry co and save me xx

Fx cupcake!

I think my tests are getting lighter. I dont think this is a healthy pregnancy. I hope it's over soon so I can move on :sad2:

@saveme so sorry lovely :hugs:

@salamander91 hope you get answers soon and that the tests are just being a little slower to darken. I find the strip tests in general take ages to get dark!

@CupcakeGirl2 I understand the worry about the way blue dyes dry! Hopefully this is it for you though. Fx!!

I had a temp rise this morning!! Really, really hoping that I’ve actually ovulated this time.

I'm 12dpo today and af is due tomorrow. I always spot one day before, but so far nothing! Getting my hopes up for sure, but also terrified that af will come. I haven't been symptom spotting until yesterday. Having some cramping going on from time to time, was nauseas yesterday when I brushed my teeth, had what felt like ligament pain when I rolled over this morning (is it even possible to experience this early on, IF I'm pregnant,?) but otherwise not much going on. I really hope af stays away this month.

I'm starting to think maybe my mum was right. This morning's line was fainter than yesterdays line. Not sure if it's cause it's less of a hold. (7hrs vs 9hrs) but I don't think it should be lighter. I also took a digital that said yes. Today is af expected. My boobs started hurting a bunch last night, which is not unusual for me when af shows up. I guess all I can do at this point is wait, but with what my mum said and now today's line being lighter I am naturally worried.

20191215_092959.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"