+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

@celticmum thanks! I am a bit yeah!! I’ve had longer cycles before unfortunately so it’s not new territory for me but it doesn’t get easier. The limbo is very frustrating! Hope you get some resolution soon too!

@Danizzychar did AF show? Hope you don’t get added to the ridiculous cycle club this time!
Nope no af yet and no signs tbh :(

Two2tango that does make me feel better

weirdly I am rhesus negative, thanks girls I really hope it’s ok. Blood is awful after 7 losses. It just feels too good to be true.

I bought a pack of digi pack of frer bloody £25! I’m dreading frer being lighter and digi not being 2-3 :wacko:

scant brown yesterday and more brown today smears and discolouration on paper

I have gynae routine appt at 4.30pm so will see what they say and waiting for gp to call back xx

Thinking of you @wantingagirl and praying and hoping for good news at your appointment! :hugs:

Thanks they are only standard gynaes so I doubt they can tell me much but maybe they will book me for a scan. I’m getting the doctor to re-prescribe me d3, high folic acid snd more baby aspirin I’ll get some pregnacare tomorrow and I’ll see if they can do betas and progesterone check. Please all cross your fingers that my test is stronger with a good digi and the spotting stops soon! Xx

My late loss was brown for weeks which eventually turned to red so this is what I’m terrified of and typically it was in December it started and lost in January! Xx

Last edited:
let’s hope it continues though as still spotting and didn’t take any vitamins either of us until bfp as was so unexpected!

Fingers crossed the spotting will stop soon and you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Could you request one? I'm not sure how it works tbh. But it's got to be worth a go xx

I don’t think that’s standard to give you one until your past 12 weeks in the U.K. as it doesn’t cross to baby until after then xx

I don’t think that’s standard to give you one until your past 12 weeks in the U.K. as it doesn’t cross to baby until after then xx
I've noticed that alot here compared to the US etc. I had a smear when I was pregnant with Darcy (my last) which I hadn't heard done here before but friends over the pond have them done. Xx

Well, officially CD1. Hello Cycle 7. :dohh:

This cycle was only 20 days, LOL! What the heck, body. That's a first. :juggle:

On another note... I have a female supervisor who's like 6 yrs older than me and who I'm not particularly the biggest fan of (due to her attitude issues). Well, yesterday she gathered us all to announce that she's pregnant ](*,) 12 weeks already. And with a way younger guy (that also works on our floor) she's only sleeping with but not in a relationship with (bc he doesn't want to). According to her, it was " *totally* unplanned" but I have strong suspicions she probably did it on purpose.

Felt really gutted yesterday when she told us & my mood was ruined for the entire day (tried not to let it show ofc). Turns out she literally got pregnant days after I had my early miscarriage in October. And she gets the summer baby that I wanted so badly. Life is so weird and ironic sometimes!

Reallllly looking forward to the constant daily reminder of what I lost and of how far along I should be right now... [-( At least though I get to make a baby with a great man that I've been with for years, and dont have to raise my baby on my own like she does.

Last edited:
I've started bleeding :(:( currently 7 weeks 4 days pregnant. I'm gutted to say the least. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->