+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

@wantingagirl
Oh sweetheart I can understand ure worried after all u have been through but giiiirrrrrrrl those tests are BLAZING positive.
I've had 2 very early losses and one later one' but with my early ones my tests lines never ever got no where near as dark as what ure tests are coming up like.
Spotting and brown cud be implantation still. I think u have a sticky hon and I'm keeping everything crossed for you.
I pray this is it [-o<

@jellybeanxx
Oh sweety I'm so sorry ure cycle is so long. What a nightmare.
Hope it all sorts itself out and u get that BFP hon [-o<

@wantingagirl - Thinking of you & praying it's nothing! Those lines look great!

As for me - 10 DPO and spotting has intensified. Bright red. Almost like AF is about to show tomorrow. That'd be insane... it would mean I would have had a 18 day cycle. I've not seen that happen EVER since I started tracking my cycles in early 2017.

Let's see if AF shows tomorrow.

Ugh, I just can't wrap my head around how weird this cycle has been. Ovulation on day 8, and then possibly only a 10-11 day Luteal Phase (when normally it's 13-15 days). I wish I knew why this was happening? They do say though that it's normal to have about 1 completely wonky cycle per year, so maybe this was it...

btw, caved and tested this morning and BFN. Just gonna wait for AF to show now. :nope:

@wantingagirl those are definitely some great lines! Hopefully you can get some reassurance from the GP.

@Suggerhoney thanks lovely, I’ve certainly been waiting long enough!

@Pineberry sorry you’re having such a weird cycle and that your spotting is getting heavier. So frustrating for you! Definitely not unusual for women to have the odd wonky cycle and hopefully it’ll all return to normal for you after this one!

I hope so...... as hard as it is and as much of a crap year it’s been and that I’ve felt it’s too good to be true and that if i lose this one I will find it very hard to believe that I will ever have a healthy baby again I need to have the attitude what will he will. I’m not feeling so sick so will have to see what my last ic does tomorrow til Monday. Could do without seeing frozen 2 tomorrow! Xx

Last edited:
Thanks girls.:sad1:

Yes, wantingagirl I’ve certainly wondered if the fact that the last two cycles have been strange could have to do with my early loss in October. It just seems so weird, like why would my body still be affected by something that happened very briefly more than two months ago.

Lol, just had a full on crying episode. One second I was googling "what if I never get pregnant" and read some page I found through that search, the next I was bawling at my desk. Bf came over to me to see what was going on, and hugged me for the longest time.

Laid down on his lap on the couch to cry some more, only to proceed to have the weirdest of conversations.
"It’s in my nature, you know, as a woman, to want to carry a baby... after all, I’m only a homo sapien. But what if my uterus isn’t a good place for a baby" I said with a shaking voice, tears in my eyes.
To which he replied, "are you kidding me babe. Every baby would LOVE to live in your uterus."

Wtf. :rofl:

Thanks girls.:sad1:

Yes, wantingagirl I’ve certainly wondered if the fact that the last two cycles have been strange could have to do with my early loss in October. It just seems so weird, like why would my body still be affected by something that happened very briefly more than two months ago.

Lol, just had a full on crying episode. One second I was googling "what if I never get pregnant" and read some page I found through that search, the next I was bawling at my desk. Bf came over to me to see what was going on, and hugged me for the longest time.

Laid down on his lap on the couch to cry some more, only to proceed to have the weirdest of conversations.
"It’s in my nature, you know, as a woman, to want to carry a baby... after all, I’m only a homo sapien. But what if my uterus isn’t a good place for a baby" I said with a shaking voice, tears in my eyes.
To which he replied, "are you kidding me babe. Every baby would LOVE to live in your uterus."

Wtf. :rofl:

so funny but so cute. Listen I feel like that too about this one I’m waiting for it to end but trying to be positive. It’s so bloody hard. If this one doesn’t stick I’ve lost 4 since March and 2 in 2 months and 8 altogether. I so felt like that before my youngest son Leo he took 5 years and 3 losses in a row and never felt like I’d ever get hi but in the moment when your living it it’s so hard to believe it.

Have you tried organic Maca root capsules to regulate your body back to normal xx

Have you tried organic Maca root capsules to regulate your body back to normal xx

Was using it quite regularly a few months back, good thing you’ve mentioned it because I totally forgot about the half full maca powder package I still have in my pantry. Will do a shake with maca tomorrow after the gym!

Hope the spotting has eased off for you hun - I’m sure it’ll be all fine <3

Was using it quite regularly a few months back, good thing you’ve mentioned it because I totally forgot about the half full maca powder package I still have in my pantry. Will do a shake with maca tomorrow after the gym!

Hope the spotting has eased off for you hun - I’m sure it’ll be all fine <3

Oh that’s good it should regulate things back to normal. I hope so hun thank you. I just read that progesterone suppositories can cause spotting so fingers crossed it’s that or the aspirin Or a bit of both, it’s going to be a long 12 weeks if it’s that and continues xx

Think af is going to show her face today.. headache feel off and could not get to sleep till 3am.. one positive is that it's not a huge 57 day cycle again xx

wantingagirl thats an excellent frer line at 14dpo, it's way darker than mine was!!! I'm posting mine to give you some reassurance. You've got a sticky.

Congratulations Wanting, really strong lines.
Are you Rh neg by any chance? I had spotting throughout 1st trimester until the Anti-D in wk 11.

Jellybeanxx -hope you get some resolution soon, lovely. You must be going out of your mind. I'm only at CD 45 and feel like I'm going stir crazy

@celticmum thanks! I am a bit yeah!! I’ve had longer cycles before unfortunately so it’s not new territory for me but it doesn’t get easier. The limbo is very frustrating! Hope you get some resolution soon too!

@Danizzychar did AF show? Hope you don’t get added to the ridiculous cycle club this time!

@wantingagirl your lines look amazing! Try not to worry, and I hope you can get some bloods done! I had lots of spotting and even heavy bleeding once, throughout the first trimester and had a healthy baby so I hope it will be nothing for you too! Apparently about 20% of pregnancies that go through to healthy babies have 1st trimester bleeding, that's what I was told when it happened to me.

Update: I did a tarot like a lot of women on Facebook in the TTC group and she said I’d get pregnant in January 2020! Hoping she’s right like she was with a lot of other women!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->