+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

How much becca? Red, brown, pink?

so sorry pineberry it truly sucks.

I’m taking my last tests at 9 & 1 I hope they aren’t bad! :wacko: xx

Maybe these frers are rubbish these days my 9dpo one was pathetic but my ic was so clear.

first one is leos 17 and 18 this one is this baby at 18 left line seems stronger than leos right but right line doesn’t seem as faint as his. They must have changed something on the test.

no spotting yesterday but bm and I’m not sure but possible tinge Of pink and some brown. My friend bled even red to fill a pad and spotted all the way til she stopped progesterone at 12 weeks xx

@Beccaboo828 i hope the bleeding has eased off? Have you seen a doctor?

@Pineberry I’m so sorry lovely, stuff like that is very painful! I really hope it’ll be your time soon :hugs:
don’t panic yet but I’m one to talk I have done nothing but panic. Have you called EPU?
Xx
I've not seen anyone. Nowhere is open here on new year. I haven't got a midwife until the 8th of January either despite being a crazy high risk pregnant person. It's all a bit of a nightmare. When I checked about half hour ago it had turned to pink. I will keep checking. I have work tomorrow ugh roll on being 20 weeks so I can feel and see baby moving xx

Don’t know why leos is so blurry
I've not seen anyone. Nowhere is open here on new year. I haven't got a midwife until the 8th of January either despite being a crazy high risk pregnant person. It's all a bit of a nightmare. When I checked about half hour ago it had turned to pink. I will keep checking. I have work tomorrow ugh roll on being 20 weeks so I can feel and see baby moving xx

It’s just awful to feel the not knowing but think you know even if you don’t! Are you going to call them tomorrow? Whats your job and did you spot with your other kids xx

Don’t know why leos is so blurry

It’s just awful to feel the not knowing but think you know even if you don’t! Are you going to call them tomorrow? Whats your job and did you spot with your other kids xx
I'm a dementia support worker. It's like a youth club for the elderly. I love it. Yes I will call them. I had cervical erosion with Darcy. I asked last week if it could happen again and she wasnt too sure. I don't have pain when I miscarry which doesn't help. I feel somewhat positive still but it's always in the back of your head isnt it. My latest loss was at 13 weeks 6 days. I held that baby xx

I'm a dementia support worker. It's like a youth club for the elderly. I love it. Yes I will call them. I had cervical erosion with Darcy. I asked last week if it could happen again and she wasnt too sure. I don't have pain when I miscarry which doesn't help. I feel somewhat positive still but it's always in the back of your head isnt it. My latest loss was at 13 weeks 6 days. I held that baby xx

Always hun <3 I won’t feel safe til baby’s here

oh that’s awful hun..... that’s what scares me we are suppose to be safer after 12 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->