+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Aww I hope everything will be OK hun. Praying for you <3

It’s doubtful hun but thank you I’ll tell temp tomorrow and take a test at 1.30pm and have my answer. I thought with the line being so strong how could it change so quickly this is just typically my luck 4 losses since March xx

It’s doubtful hun but thank you I’ll tell temp tomorrow and take a test at 1.30pm and have my answer. I thought with the line being so strong how could it change so quickly this is just typically my luck 4 losses since March xx

Fingers crossed for you hun. I'm so sorry about the spotting. You know I am thinking of you and hoping for the best :hugs:
<3

Fingers crossed for you hun. I'm so sorry about the spotting. You know I am thinking of you and hoping for the best :hugs:
<3

I know you are luv thank you <3 I’m not feeling as much symptoms as I hoped so it’s probably another loss. I’ll let you know tomorrow xx

How’s it going @wantingagirl? Thinking of you!

Another temp rise here today, albeit a small one but potentially 3DPO (or just CD75 of an anovulatory cycle could be either :shrug:)

How’s it going @wantingagirl? Thinking of you!

Another temp rise here today, albeit a small one but potentially 3DPO (or just CD75 of an anovulatory cycle could be either :shrug:)

That sucks for you hun why do things have to be so bloody difficult eh?!

Asfm more spotting around 9am pink that then turned to brown. It will be nothing short of a miracle if this baby stays put. Did have nausea this morning and a high temp. I’ll know by my test at 1.30pm so nervous. I was going to take a digital Monday but maybe I won’t get that far again :cry: xx

Ah wantingagirl I so hope this is it for you. I had spotting this time too but it stayed brown and everything was okay. I know how hard it is but keeping every crossed for you xx

Ah wantingagirl I so hope this is it for you. I had spotting this time too but it stayed brown and everything was okay. I know how hard it is but keeping every crossed for you xx

thank you hun...... I’m freaking out. I’m taking a test at 1pm then I’ll know for sure :( it was pink last night and this morning then brown since so thinking the worst

this will be my 8th loss and 2 two months in a row 4 consecutive since March xx

I had a really harsh bm and had a bit of pink again I hope it’s just a clear out from the aspirin?! :wacko:

Top 5.30 yesterday

bottom 1pm today

and next test frer today

do you think on the ics that the bottom is slightly darker than the top one and does the frer look ok for 14dpo.

Those are really good lines @wantingagirl how are you feeling now?

do you think so..... do you think the frer looks good for where I’m at and is the bottom ic a bit stronger than the top one? I just wish this spotting would go away

plus hardly any CM is that normal? Xx

do you think so..... do you think the frer looks good for where I’m at and is the bottom ic a bit stronger than the top one? I just wish this spotting would go away

plus hardly any CM is that normal? Xx

Could you got he early pregnancy unit and get them to give you an mot? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"