+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

660861D2-E198-4E05-9D5C-B91DB23D0441.jpeg I did a digi this evening with 3.5 hour hold with a large cup of water before I held and it was 3+ again but inside strips were way darker. So frer quality can’t be as good anymore 17A976CA-2B2E-45FD-B321-D724484C2900.jpeg

I've seen a lot of ladies on here open digis and I've honestly never seen a digi line that dark! <3

You know how I feel about FRERs. They've gone so bad these days that they can tell if you're pregnant and that's about it. Can't count how many ladies on here have been heartbroken by them and gone on to have healthy pregnancies. They're not worth the money :hugs:521023

I hope so no spotting for 2 days then back now and seems to be happening more regular than with Leo so I really don’t know. 30 mins after taking suppositorie pink and brown.

I have an appt for my betas today :wacko: will havd the results by the end of the day but then they aren’t doing the next lot til the weds. I hope it’s not an ectopic or just w straight forward loss I guess we will soon find out xx

I hope so no spotting for 2 days then back now and seems to be happening more regular than with Leo so I really don’t know. 30 mins after taking suppositorie pink and brown.

I have an appt for my betas today :wacko: will havd the results by the end of the day but then they aren’t doing the next lot til the weds. I hope it’s not an ectopic or just w straight forward loss I guess we will soon find out xx
Good luck! Ask about cervical erosion xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"