+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Hope your all doing well still no af for me cd 43 :( and full of flu :(

Welllll here’s line progression and my BFP clearblue today!

47A25AE1-6C36-44CC-83C8-A106A17EA420.jpeg 4D6A2A8D-9E22-464D-BADB-9ABFD9E156E0.jpeg 00DE198D-4744-4054-ACBC-9FC3A6F6E872.jpeg

Woke up to spotting this morning waiting for MW to call me back have a feeling this will be the end

Question, has anyone else gotten super dry after ovulation so dry it makes you itch like crazy down yonder? Also is it possible to still have ovulated if your boobs don’t hurt? Usually my boobs always hurt after but this time they don’t.

No STDs, OH just had a test last week done, also it’s not a yeast infection cause I took meds for that and it didn’t help

Last edited:
Hope everything is ok wanting xx

I'm just waiting to miscarry at this point. Scan last week was measuring two weeks behind (I got a pos at 9dpo so not possible). The doctor wouldn't call it though because there was progression from the last scan. I have to wait until next thursday for confirmation :-(

I've just had all my bloods back and they are normal... how when am cd 50 I do not know xx

Hope everything is ok wanting xx

I'm just waiting to miscarry at this point. Scan last week was measuring two weeks behind (I got a pos at 9dpo so not possible). The doctor wouldn't call it though because there was progression from the last scan. I have to wait until next thursday for confirmation :-(

oh hun I’m so sorry I’m here if you ever need to talk I know this path so well. If you want to private message me you know where I am. I absolute can’t stand limbo huge hugs babe I’m very emotional and worried, waiting for hospital to call me back xx

Question, has anyone else gotten super dry after ovulation so dry it makes you itch like crazy down yonder? Also is it possible to still have ovulated if your boobs don’t hurt? Usually my boobs always hurt after but this time they don’t.

No STDs, OH just had a test last week done, also it’s not a yeast infection cause I took meds for that and it didn’t help

I have sometimes hun xx

cupcake - I'm quite a bit drier after ovulation but not to the point that I get itchy. Try putting some plain Vaseline on the outside itchy parts, Vaseline always works for my daughter and myself for itchiness.

Salamander and Wanting - thinking of you both. I hope everything works out for you.

12DPO here, AF due today or tomorrow. IF AF doesn't show I'll be testing again on Friday at 15DPO. So far BFNs, so just waiting for AF really. Getting my usual PMS grump on today lol.

oh hun I’m so sorry I’m here if you ever need to talk I know this path so well. If you want to private message me you know where I am. I absolute can’t stand limbo huge hugs babe I’m very emotional and worried, waiting for hospital to call me back xx

Thank you xx This is a first for me. I've had a couple of chemicals before but never a miscarriage this late. I'm a bit all over the place at the minute. I managed to stay relatively relaxed yesterday and then ended up sobbing at the kids bed time when littlest accidentally bumped my nose :shrug: I'm worried the effect it will have on them as they obviously dont know what is happening.

I hope everything works out for you xx

Nooo, I'm so sorry Salamander. It must be so tough not knowing for sure what's going on and having to wait for confirmation. I hope and pray that everything turns out fine for you. We're always here for you :hugs2: <3

Thank you xx This is a first for me. I've had a couple of chemicals before but never a miscarriage this late. I'm a bit all over the place at the minute. I managed to stay relatively relaxed yesterday and then ended up sobbing at the kids bed time when littlest accidentally bumped my nose :shrug: I'm worried the effect it will have on them as they obviously dont know what is happening.

I hope everything works out for you xx

as you know I’ve had numerous miscarriages but I also lost one at 8+4 (stopped growing between 5-7 weeks) seen the heartbeat twice. If you need my number and want support you know where I am xx

@salamander91 I'm so sorry :hugs:and waiting is awful, couldn't they at least do some HCG levels a couple times so they could see what's happening? That is what they did for mine. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->