+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Still no af... feels like no3 is going to be a struggle :(

right there with you! It’s horrible being in that limbo isn’t it? Hopefully we can both start new cycles soon and get those BFPs!

right there with you! It’s horrible being in that limbo isn’t it? Hopefully we can both start new cycles soon and get those BFPs!
I come off the pill in sep had a break through then 57 day cycle now ad cd cd 34 :( on my second :(

Thanks lightening - I have this horrid thought he will tell me it’s not doubled :wacko:

I can’t even commit to joining a pregnancy group properly yet xx

Great lines and number @wantingagirl
I had line stealers like that.
Praying for a healthy pregnancy and you also @Beccaboo828 I'm sorry about the bleeding but so glad it stopped.
I was told when I had my bleed at 12 weeks that bleeding is common in first tri.
I always think the worst when I see blood in pregnancy and thought the worst when I see it at 12 weeks but everything turned out fine.
Praying both you ladies have healthy pregnancy and babies
Rooting for you guys. .

Great lines and number @wantingagirl
I had line stealers like that.
Praying for a healthy pregnancy and you also @Beccaboo828 I'm sorry about the bleeding but so glad it stopped.
I was told when I had my bleed at 12 weeks that bleeding is common in first tri.
I always think the worst when I see blood in pregnancy and thought the worst when I see it at 12 weeks but everything turned out fine.
Praying both you ladies have healthy pregnancy and babies
Rooting for you guys. .
Thank you sweetness xx I had cervical erosion with my 4th so I should be used to it but no Haha xx

Thanks lightening - I have this horrid thought he will tell me it’s not doubled :wacko:

I can’t even commit to joining a pregnancy group properly yet xx

Know how you feel it's so hard after losses joining a group and watching people's excitement while feeling so afraid yours could end at any time.

I hope you get some wonderful news on Wednesday and it gives you some peace of mind for a little while! xx

Know how you feel it's so hard after losses joining a group and watching people's excitement while feeling so afraid yours could end at any time.

I hope you get some wonderful news on Wednesday and it gives you some peace of mind for a little while! xx

yes hun I remember I joined once and I had to go through with telling everyone I had to leave the group. We had already made a fb group on there which I decided to stay on and which I’m
Still on now they are so supportive but I had to be reminded everything I should have been doing with my baby. This was in 2014 some were going on to have there next baby. One friend had 3 babies by the time I had one here’s here now but it took 5 years in total.

I just can’t do it I have to lurk until I know everything is ok. I can’t get rid of my tests Incase it means I jinx this baby. I thought it was so cruel to have 3 losses in a row but to have that happen to me twice. One of my losses would have been due in December so to have this one a bfp 2 days before Xmas feels too good to be true, I don’t get good luck. I dread going to the toilet every time dread the scan dread the results I darent be excited about it. It’s definitely our last so I want nothing more than to enjoy it xx

yes hun I remember I joined once and I had to go through with telling everyone I had to leave the group. We had already made a fb group on there which I decided to stay on and which I’m
Still on now they are so supportive but I had to be reminded everything I should have been doing with my baby. This was in 2014 some were going on to have there next baby. One friend had 3 babies by the time I had one here’s here now but it took 5 years in total.

I just can’t do it I have to lurk until I know everything is ok. I can’t get rid of my tests Incase it means I jinx this baby. I thought it was so cruel to have 3 losses in a row but to have that happen to me twice. One of my losses would have been due in December so to have this one a bfp 2 days before Xmas feels too good to be true, I don’t get good luck. I dread going to the toilet every time dread the scan dread the results I darent be excited about it. It’s definitely our last so I want nothing more than to enjoy it xx
I wish I could hug you. I was told I couldn’t have biological kids due to my endometriosis. I had it removed in 2012 and actually became pregnant November/December 2013 but lost it In January. We then got pregnant with my first son and I had a threatened miscarriage with him as well as preterm labor. He was born in December 2014 at 38.5 weeks only to pass in March 2015 just shy of 4 months. I was in and still am in that Facebook group. They were all posting not long ago of their 5 year olds and while it tears me up inside I know he’s in a better place and I’m reminded to cherish what we do have even more. Our second son was born February 2017 and now we are expecting again. You never know what is in store for you. I know it’s hard but try and stay positive and don’t dwell in the past on the losses. You have beautiful lines and numbers and I believe this one will be great!

I'm crying read
I wish I could hug you. I was told I couldn’t have biological kids due to my endometriosis. I had it removed in 2012 and actually became pregnant November/December 2013 but lost it In January. We then got pregnant with my first son and I had a threatened miscarriage with him as well as preterm labor. He was born in December 2014 at 38.5 weeks only to pass in March 2015 just shy of 4 months. I was in and still am in that Facebook group. They were all posting not long ago of their 5 year olds and while it tears me up inside I know he’s in a better place and I’m reminded to cherish what we do have even more. Our second son was born February 2017 and now we are expecting again. You never know what is in store for you. I know it’s hard but try and stay positive and don’t dwell in the past on the losses. You have beautiful lines and numbers and I believe this one will be great!

Oh hon just read this and I'm in tears. So sorry that u lost ure baby boy.
I've had 3 Misscariges which were all in the first trimester my latest was almost 11 weeks and that tore me apart.
But the thought of losing my son who is 15 weeks now literally terrifies me.
U just can never stop worrying from the moment u get those 2 lines.
My heart breaks for ure loss hon. I know we were talking in the waiting to try group but I had no idea u had been through so much wrenching heartbreak.
:sad1:

I'm so sorry that would have been the hardest thing ever to go through! There's a lady on my fb due date group from my 16mo son who just lost her daughter and it's just heartbreaking :cry: I look at my son and think about this poor Mama who lost her little one at the same age.

I hope you will get to enjoy it later on, I think once you've had losses there's not much of that sense of enjoyment in the first trimester, for me I only lost my first pregnancy around 6 weeks in, but then with my son I was dreading going to the toilet and then I had so much first trimester spotting and bleeding, the first time i saw spotting i was so sad, then when i had heavy bleeding i broke down and cried before heading to emergency certain he was gone but he was ok. I got diagnosed with threatened miscarriage to start with and then with minor placental abruption at 11wks5days. But after that the bleeding stopped and didn't come back. I think around 15/16 wks I finally started to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. I am praying for you and your little bean and have fingers crossed for your results on Wednesday <3:hugs:

It’s official, I got my BFP today!!! I’m pregnant and I’m so happy, four positive tests (hopefully this doesn’t ruin picture quality) they’re BLAZING irl. I’m so happy, I knew this was my month! 12DPO, AF due Friday!! What I did different was prenatals and preseed! (Thought I’d update here too since I was here for so long)

A8DABD17-3207-4FC4-A03B-6A3BED8EE644.jpeg E33F13A2-BBCC-4415-995C-17CCF980010A.jpeg EC3DC497-8D78-4C09-BE36-1428B391A3F8.jpeg 0CC00354-AB5D-4797-88FB-263F7A03F4AB.jpeg 4AAD0783-D203-44FD-A81B-6EF095D1D7B0.jpeg

Kinda jumping in out if nowhere, I was here for the November testing group. Were not trying but not super careful, I am now 2 days late based on app and previous cycles I dont temp. I have this weird spotting that i can only find when looking it never makes it to my undies. As of tonight im having very sharp pains in my lower back that go into my leg and it's also on my right side like where I feel ovulation pain. I have not tested yet cause I dont have any test. If no af when i wake i will buy one tomorrow and test. Congrats to all the bfp post I noticed! And good luck to all those moving to next cycle.

:( so sorry hun thank you for sharing <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->