+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Head MW called she said that it sounds good it’s brown and only had pink once. Doing a scan now wouldn’t make any difference since I was only scanned Monday. Just panicking with regards to my symptoms and that the baby is low down closer to the hematoma (Leo was higher up so depends where the placenta will be) So they are scheduling a scan for next week if I make it that far

I hope so hun...... I’m so worried about my symptoms and this bleeding like baby is so low down when implanted and if placenta is close to it and baby. Had a long chat with my heart I need to start focusing on positives and not focus so much on what could go wrong as it’s not going to change anything but will ruin my experience. I guess Im doing it just to protect myself <3 and this stupid idea I’ll jinx it!

It's understandable you're protecting yourself hun.
Do try to think on the positives even though I know it's easier said than done :hugs:

It's understandable you're protecting yourself hun.
Do try to think on the positives even though I know it's easier said than done :hugs:

thanks hun - I just wish my symptoms would be super strong and why did it have to me that gets the clot. Let’s just hope I get good news xx

Hope everything is ok wanting xx

I'm just waiting to miscarry at this point. Scan last week was measuring two weeks behind (I got a pos at 9dpo so not possible). The doctor wouldn't call it though because there was progression from the last scan. I have to wait until next thursday for confirmation :-(
I'm so sorry to hear this hon my latest Misscarige with my first was at almost 11 weeks and I saw the baby and HB at 6 weeks so I know what it's like hon. :hug:

So I was diagnosed with BV and given antibiotics, I read this is common in pregnancy woman, has anyone had this one n the TWW and ended up with a BPF?

@wantingagirl hopefully the spotting is nothing serious, I was told it's quite common in 1st trimester when it happened to me but it still makes us worry! I hope your little bean is ok xx

Currently 9 weeks 6 days pregnant. Had some more bleeding this morning. That's 3 times I've had red bleeding/spotting this pregnancy. It's really stressing me out :sad2: I have to inject myself daily to stop my body killing my baby. I just want to experience a normal pregnancy!! My entire pregnancy is high risk as my body will try and kill baby all the way through. I've lost 6 babies as most of you know. My latest loss was 13 weeks 6 days. I genuinely feel like I'm going crazy with worry xx

Thank you <3 this is one emotional rollercoaster I could do without. You would think something so natural like pregnancy would be easy wouldn't you x

omg hun..... I’m so sorry I know only too well how emotional it is the fight is only the start after that bfp. When is your next scan? Xx

@wantingagirl hopefully the spotting is nothing serious, I was told it's quite common in 1st trimester when it happened to me but it still makes us worry! I hope your little bean is ok xx

thanks hun...... I really hope so. My latest lost o started bleeding every day for 10 days at 7+1 which is tomorrow. Just waiting to get my scan date for next week if I get that far xx

omg hun..... I’m so sorry I know only too well how emotional it is the fight is only the start after that bfp. When is your next scan? Xx
I'm ok until I see blood then i have some kind of hormonal meltdown. My next scan isn't until the 4th Feb. Unless epau can fit me in next week. Just got back from hospital. The dr was explaining my illness to Chris. He said we have a 1 in 10 chance of bringing a baby home with my illness xx

I'm ok until I see blood then i have some kind of hormonal meltdown. My next scan isn't until the 4th Feb. Unless epau can fit me in next week. Just got back from hospital. The dr was explaining my illness to Chris. He said we have a 1 in 10 chance of bringing a baby home with my illness xx

that was really nice of them!!! Xx

that was really nice of them!!! Xx
Its sadly true though. When I was 16 I was told I would never so much as get pregnant. I proved them wrong several times now so that's a bonus. Medicine changes so much all the time so I'm just thankful 4 of my pregnancies worked out ok xx

Its sadly true though. When I was 16 I was told I would never so much as get pregnant. I proved them wrong several times now so that's a bonus. Medicine changes so much all the time so I'm just thankful 4 of my pregnancies worked out ok xx

that’s true and your going to prove them wrong again <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->