+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Losing all hope my nausea was thr Normal stronger but still manageable and a headache again but pretty much feeling fine now.

I’m just accepting now it’s going to end at least I’m at peace with it I just know it. I don’t know just have this awful feeling. Didn’t think I could go through a later miscarriage twice I must have the worst bad luck ever. It took me a long time to get over my other one and I’ve never fully got over it to go through it again

Hugs wanting and Becca :hugs: I hope everything turns out well for you both.

I haven't had any more bleeding but stomach feels tender and my back aches which is how i usually feel before a period :shrug: i have an appointment with EPU on Tuesday morning.

I haven't had any more bleeding but stomach feels tender and my back aches which is how i usually feel before a period :shrug: i have an appointment with EPU on Tuesday morning.

It’s so awful the limbo feeling. At this point with mine I just wanted things to progress. I hope your ok. Do you know what to expect xx

Thank you. If I lose baby I won't be surprised sadly x

Good luck for Tuesday x

It’s so awful the limbo feeling. At this point with mine I just wanted things to progress. I hope your ok. Do you know what to expect xx

That's exactly how I feel. I just want it over with. My eldests birthday is tomorrow though so I'm hoping I hold out until sunday at least. I've been reading a lot of miscarriage stories to try and prepare myself and read about all the options. Every single one sounds awful

That's exactly how I feel. I just want it over with. My eldests birthday is tomorrow though so I'm hoping I hold out until sunday at least. I've been reading a lot of miscarriage stories to try and prepare myself and read about all the options. Every single one sounds awful

I messaged a friend that had been through it to be prepared as I had this idea in my head. I’m a know kind of person. I hope your not in limbo for long but that nothing happens tomorrow hun xx

Salamander how are you hun? Xx

I'm ok physically. I'm not bleeding and cramps only when I'm walking. Mentally not so great :-( my sister and sister in law are both having babies in the next few weeks and I'm really worrying about how I'll cope seeing the babies. How are you?

I'm ok physically. I'm not bleeding and cramps only when I'm walking. Mentally not so great :-( my sister and sister in law are both having babies in the next few weeks and I'm really worrying about how I'll cope seeing the babies. How are you?

ugh...... I went through all this too not knowing when I would get pregnant again how I would cope my brother had a baby 3 months before us obvs we didn’t know we would have an announcement not long after. I had the latest loss at 8+4 first then a year later a chemical then a year later another loss then 5 months later Leo. It’s just soul destroying. Will you try again when your ready hun? You know I’m always here for support.

I’m ok hun...... just worried things aren’t going in the right direction. I’ll find out a week on Monday if I don’t lose baby before then xx

ugh...... I went through all this too not knowing when I would get pregnant again how I would cope my brother had a baby 3 months before us obvs we didn’t know we would have an announcement not long after. I had the latest loss at 8+4 first then a year later a chemical then a year later another loss then 5 months later Leo. It’s just soul destroying. Will you try again when your ready hun? You know I’m always here for support.

I’m ok hun...... just worried things aren’t going in the right direction. I’ll find out a week on Monday if I don’t lose baby before then xx

Thank you :hugs: We'll definitely try again. I don't think I want to wait after the miscarriage but obviously I'll see how me and hubs feel after.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Thank you :hugs: We'll definitely try again. I don't think I want to wait after the miscarriage but obviously I'll see how me and hubs feel after.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx

yeah I get that hun..... the only way I carried on after my loss was to keep trying <3

Thank you hun...... it’s so one way or the other for me. Strong nausea all yesterday, all through night and this morning but has tapered off now xx

I had my scan at the epu today. The sac has grown again but she couldn't see a fetal pole. She said it isn't a healthy pregnancy. I have to go back next tuesday for another scan and to discuss options with a doctor. I'm just hoping I start to miscarry on my own xx

I had my scan at the epu today. The sac has grown again but she couldn't see a fetal pole. She said it isn't a healthy pregnancy. I have to go back next tuesday for another scan and to discuss options with a doctor. I'm just hoping I start to miscarry on my own xx
I'm so sorry sweet. Massive hugs xx

I am so incredibly sorry love. I was holding out hope that it would turn out okay. Sending you massive hugs. You're strong and will get through this. Come on here whenever you need to talk or vent. <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->