+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

I had my scan at the epu today. The sac has grown again but she couldn't see a fetal pole. She said it isn't a healthy pregnancy. I have to go back next tuesday for another scan and to discuss options with a doctor. I'm just hoping I start to miscarry on my own xx

I am so sorry to hear this sweety. It's horrible. I've had 3 losses. My first was the hardest because I was almost 11 weeks and saw the heartbeat at a 6 week scan so then to go and misscarry was just devastating. I had to have a D&C. My other 2 losses were much earlier at 5 and 6 weeks. Still very upsetting.
I am thinking of you.
<3

I had my scan at the epu today. The sac has grown again but she couldn't see a fetal pole. She said it isn't a healthy pregnancy. I have to go back next tuesday for another scan and to discuss options with a doctor. I'm just hoping I start to miscarry on my own xx

I’m so sorry hun...... I was praying for better news it’s awful to go through this but you are strong and you have all of us <3 be kind to yourself lots of love xxx

I am so sorry to hear this sweety. It's horrible. I've had 3 losses. My first was the hardest because I was almost 11 weeks and saw the heartbeat at a 6 week scan so then to go and misscarry was just devastating. I had to have a D&C. My other 2 losses were much earlier at 5 and 6 weeks. Still very upsetting.
I am thinking of you.
<3

Same hun I seen the heartbeat twice that’s why I’m dreading this scan on Monday, I passed what I thought was everything but part of the placenta was retained so needed a d&c my other 6 miscarriages were between 4-6 weeks xx

Found baby’s heartbeat at 8+4 the day I lost my latest one a lot clearer once I stopped the video and sitting at 144 <3

12 week's tomorrow and I'm bleeding :( I hate my body so much!

Hope everything is ok Becca :hugs:

Great scan wanting!

I had surgery yesterday to remove the pregnancy. It went well with no complications so hopefully we'll be ready to try again soon xx

Hope everything is ok Becca :hugs:

Great scan wanting!

I had surgery yesterday to remove the pregnancy. It went well with no complications so hopefully we'll be ready to try again soon xx
How are you feeling in yourself? It's such a hard time mentally. Massive hugs xx

How are you feeling in yourself? It's such a hard time mentally. Massive hugs xx

I'm doing ok mostly. I've been grieving for a few weeks already. I'm feeling more settled now that the wait is finally over. I tend to do ok during the day and get tearful in the evening when I'm tired xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->