+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Thank you <3

I still feel uneasy incase it’s my cervix length and worried about coming off my progesterone why vitamins without my levels but what do I not worry about :haha:

So glad everything was ok for you @wantingagirl <3 I had lots of unexplained bleeding in my pregnancy also, thankfully all ended up fine but it's such a stressful time!

View attachment 1079176 Thank you ladies <3

Baby likes being upside down so I took the pics upside down

Rescan on Thursday as couldn’t get measurements.

Measuring 13 weeks no idea where the blood is from and hard to see the cervix but she says nothing looks untowards

Where the hell has the bleeding come from though

Just the worrier In me says she couldn’t see cervix so how does she know if it’s closed

prob most plausible explanation is the clot absorbed and then was shifted

It was waving and sucking it’s thumb and had it’s feet together at one point xxView attachment 1079174
So precious hon congratulations

Leaving me til Monday this time the bleeding isn’t only twice when wipe still getting it now so im accepted I will
No longer be pregnant by Monday xx

I'm so sorry hun. I'm still hoping everything will be OK. Just so bad you have to wait over the weekend :hugs:

Oh I'm sorry you are going through this @wantingagirl I am still hoping everything is ok for you and the bleeding is something else.:hugs:

Is it normal there for them to leave it so long to check on bub even when you are so far in? Every time I had bleeding the hospital here gave me an ultrasound even when the ultrasound dept was closed they still used the portable machine.

Thinking of you <3
:hug:

I’m praying for you @wantingagirl im so sorry you’re going through this but I don’t think it’s baby, it may be something else but baby looks perfect in US so don’t lose hope ❤️

Yep I’m starting to learn fast they are shit here, I heard baby on the doppler twice yesterday I’m thinking it’s possible breakthrough bleeding hopefully from the progesterone and it’s taking a reaction with the baby aspirin which is a blood thinner. I’m scared but going to start weaning myself off them over the next 4 weeks xx

I’m on blood thinners Wanting - (injections) have been since 6 weeks and at week nine I had a massive bleed with a massive clot....thought it was all over.... the doc can’t confirm why I bled but they did say that it could have something to do with the thinners. I have to take them throughout the whole of my pregnancy so wonder if I’ll get a big bleed every three weeks till the end?! I hope not - it’s so scary isn’t it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->