+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

I’m ok I’ve been bleeding brown since yesterday tea time :cry: terrified

I’m on blood thinners Wanting - (injections) have been since 6 weeks and at week nine I had a massive bleed with a massive clot....thought it was all over.... the doc can’t confirm why I bled but they did say that it could have something to do with the thinners. I have to take them throughout the whole of my pregnancy so wonder if I’ll get a big bleed every three weeks till the end?! I hope not - it’s so scary isn’t it.

It’s awful isn’t it -although my medication isn’t anywhere near the extent yours is so that’s why im so worried that it’s something else. I’m also on progesterone suppositories xx

Yep I’m starting to learn fast they are shit here, I heard baby on the doppler twice yesterday I’m thinking it’s possible breakthrough bleeding hopefully from the progesterone and it’s taking a reaction with the baby aspirin which is a blood thinner. I’m scared but going to start weaning myself off them over the next 4 weeks xx
You’re okay, baby is just fine we promise ❤️ He’s alive and healthy in there! Probably just breakthrough bleeding or something that has nothing to do with baby

I stopped brown spotting since yesterday morning (I hope) I think I had yellow tinge on paper from vitamins but we shall see. Scan in 1 hour 40 mins xx

Awww YAY wantingagirl! BEAUTIFUL scan pictures!!!! It looks like Baby is sucking his/ her thumb in one? SO cute! I'm so happy the bleeding has mostly stopped. I'm sorry you didn't get any answers but it looks like your little bub is doing just fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->