+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Oh my goodness wanting I'm so happy all is ok. It's such a worry seeing any blood in pregnancy esp if u have had previous losses.
I dont think I truly relaxed in my pregnancy untill i hit 24 weeks after my bleed at 12 weeks.
When ever I've bled in pregnancy it always meant Misscarige so when had light bleeding at 12 weeks I went into melt down thinking the worst.
Thankfully everything was ok and the bleeding stopped after a week. But I still worried.
Ure baby looks great hon. I hope and pray the rest of ure pregnancy goes smoothly.
Pregnancy is such a blessing but I hate the anxiety it brings.

Thanks ladies

baby sure was sucking it’s thumb <3

suggerhoney it sure is terrifying I’ve had 7 losses with Leo I bled but was pink never red and never clots I hope that’s the end of it.

I’m terrified as weaning off the progesterone now :wacko:

Aww I hope the weaning off goes well hun :hugs:

thanks hun just have this fear my placenta won’t do it’s job and my cervix will shorten stupid i know but also the progesterone could have caused the spotting

I’m a little worried as I’m 12+2 and having continuous cramping, feels like period cramps. Doesn’t hurt but it’s bothersome and noticeable that it’s there.. no spotting. Is this normal? I can’t just go to a doctor like some people...

Well I passed some retained tissue on Thursday so that was upsetting but my pregnancy test finally turned negative yesterday so finally I can move on xx
I'm sorry you have to keep reliving it :( I hope you get a nice positive test soon xx

I’m a little worried as I’m 12+2 and having continuous cramping, feels like period cramps. Doesn’t hurt but it’s bothersome and noticeable that it’s there.. no spotting. Is this normal? I can’t just go to a doctor like some people...
I've had it on and off since around 8 weeks. I'm now 17+4 and still get it. X

Yeah it went away, I looked up a period calender and my period would have been here today so I’m assuming that could be one of the causes. Xx whatever the case i know I’m okay and so is baby

Becca Leo was like proper cuddling the placenta :haha:

salmamder so sorry your still going through it it’s torture glad you have had a negative test now and that you didht need a d&c xx

Becca Leo was like proper cuddling the placenta :haha:

salmamder so sorry your still going through it it’s torture glad you have had a negative test now and that you didht need a d&c xx
Must be a boy thing Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->